2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this guy just leaves. I don’t get it. Go be with the inbred brothers you share a team with.
502A46DF-AAE0-4D48-B7AC-EBC1250A7134.gif

Advertisement
I cannot figure out why people on a Miami board get so worked up about your usually nuanced and fair takes on most things. It's a bad look that the one openly-UF guy here constantly gets these knuckle dragging responses.. on a Miami board smh.

If you knowingly walk in to the lions den, don’t complain when you run in to some ******* lions.

A Gator on a Canes board has to know there’s gonna be some trash talk.

True indeed and I hope that "relationship" bit helps us with Desmond Ricks and C Raymond lol. I mean, I like our CB class but missing out on Cormani took what could of been an ELITE ELITE CB class and placed it as a very good CB class.

I think if Miami every opens up the budget more and goes big with the off field support staff ( like UF, UGA, Bama does) it's going to get REALLLLLY spooky on the trail. To do what they've done this cycle is incredible even without talking about this past season. You get enough top end instant 2 deep players from DAY ONE like you guys are slated to have this cycle....do that two more cycles and talent will win out in the end. You get a Francis every year and even if you take two other projects on the OL, if a Francis type pans out, he'll elevate whichever OL is playing next to em. Kelly keeps developing on the DL, he'll help Wayne/Moss on the other side. 12 personnel and if you double Riley Williams, Carver or Chris Johnson gonna be left one on one in open space.

I thought Miami HAD done that. Was under the impression we had a bigger staff and budget than UF and also the biggest in the ACC.

Might be wrong though. Thought that was one of Mario’s stipulations when he signed on

Advertisement
If you knowingly walk in to the lions den, don’t complain when you run in to some ******* lions.

A Gator on a Canes board has to know there’s gonna be some trash talk.
I don’t remember that dude ever complaining. I was on the fence when he 1st came in here, but he’s brought value to the board. I remember him pounding his chest for the Gators 1 time and @RVACane gave him a warning and that was it. I don’t see why the guy can’t be on here if he’s having actual conversations and not being a typical Gator ****.

I don’t remember that dude ever complaining. I was on the fence when he 1st came in here, but he’s brought value to the board. I remember him pounding his chest for the Gators 1 time and @RVACane gave him a warning and that was it. I don’t see why the guy can’t be on here if he’s having actual conversations and not being a typical Gator ****.
He’s one of the better posters on the board as well

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cribby already said it’s get your clicks up season lol all these websites putting out crazy headlines to get you to read

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back