2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam…I just wanna get it out in the open that as a Gator fan, im NOT believing he has any serious interest in UF and im glad you all dont believe that as well. Kid hasn’t visited UF at all but some of my fellow fans are setting themselves up for an avoidable letdown cause he’s not coming lol

Advertisement
Campbell has played well if he gets beat he gets beat but I don’t see it happening early on.

I'm at the point where he comes back for one final year.

The procedure he had in the offseason was minor, but if clean ups don't heal that well, its in best interest to rest it up until it does get better.

Mario probably told him, sit it out, come back healthy next year.
That’s my question. Who told him to sit it out - assuming that’s what’s going on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby included him in his mock class.

Also Fletcher, Lyons, McLeod, Horton, Bain, Harbor, Stanquan Clark, Damari Brown, and Jakeem Jackson
If this turns to reality I will absolutely forgive Mario for his game day coaching blunders this year. Will even forgive Gattis for being a terrible OC

That class is beyond elite. Don’t care what we’re ranked that class is insane assuming we hold on to Emory (can’t not sign a HS QB)

If this turns to reality I will absolutely forgive Mario for his game day coaching blunders this year. Will even forgive Gattis for being a terrible OC

That class is beyond elite. Don’t care what we’re ranked that class is insane assuming we hold on to Emory (can’t not sign a HS QB)
Absolutely elite..... would put us at 306pts with 29 commits... currently Bama is at 310 pts with 23 commits...

but doesn't meet @1murhurricane 5-5* requirement so not acceptable still....

Advertisement

Im pretty sure we could pouch some FR off somebody roster if we dont but i prefer we kept Emory

Yeah I forgot about him. Maybe we will start to have a little talent and depth next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back