2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Having a cooch is one thing. They have no spine, no self-respect, no loyalty. They’re just people on a message board that don’t get enough attention in real life.
It’s like they wanna see us fail but they don’t realize this is just the beginning we have a legit top tier coach who’s going to change this program into the powerhouse we should be and we’re not taking a backseat to any program especially not the ******* gators

It’s like they wanna see us fail but they don’t realize this is just the beginning we have a legit top tier coach who’s going to change this program into the powerhouse we should be and we’re not taking a backseat to any program especially not the ******* gators
Nowadays people want results asap because they see it elsewhere. As if our situation is the same as everyone else’s. They’re just dumb as **** lol.

Let the man do his thing, we can judge him after his 2nd OC hire. Anyone who doubts his recruiting should quite literally stop following the program and go pick up bocce ball as a hobby. Like - what more proof do you want? Look at how we closed last year’s class, or how he’s currently beating out the upper echelon of college football’s top coaches and programs for coveted recruits…what more do you want from a recruiting perspective? We’re currently fielding a team that looks like it belongs at the Division 3 level, and STILL slapping teams around regarding recruiting.

I mean **** I know we have a dumb fanbase, but there’s a difference between being dumb and just being an ignorant pest that knows he’s dumb but says things anyways.

If you doubt his recruiting…then you’re just an idiot. I mean ffs, the UGA mod quite literally called him the boogeyman.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Nowadays people want results asap because they see it elsewhere. As if our situation is the same as everyone else’s. They’re just dumb as **** lol.

Let the man do his thing, we can judge him after his 2nd OC hire. Anyone who doubts his recruiting should quite literally stop following the program and go pick up bocce ball as a hobby. Like - what more proof do you want? Look at how we closed last year’s class, or how he’s currently beating out the upper echelon of college football’s top coaches and programs for coveted recruits…what more do you want from a recruiting perspective? We’re currently fielding a team that looks like it belongs at the Division 3 level, and STILL slapping teams around regarding recruiting.

I mean **** I know we have a dumb fanbase, but there’s a difference between being dumb and just being an ignorant pest that knows he’s dumb but says things anyways.

If you doubt his recruiting…then you’re just an idiot. I mean ffs, the UGA mod quite literally called him the boogeyman.
Exactly we’re dealing with so much trauma from being sorry for 20 years these guys who are still around have lost the edge that we really have as Miami fans and have become to **** humble there isn’t a program in America who we should fear when done correctly there’s no place like Miami and I’m glad Mario continues to state this in every press conference because it’s true. For all these scared fans this isn’t the Miami hurricanes of the past 20 years were actually invested in becoming the great program we all know and love again and we’re not backing down from ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back