2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find myself getting a case of the Gaby's with Samson regularly because, like Gaby, I don't have inside info. Those who I perceive do or likely may have info often sound more optimistic, so that reassures me on this one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope he doesn’t make it to OSU this weekend.
I hope he does. Last thing you want is for him to commit to Miami and then leave us hanging. But as of now there is no reason to panic.

1. Samson has always said he wante to announce early before the season starts and that hasnt happened yet. I think maybe late september is when that happens?

2 . He did announce that the process is winding down.

Advertisement
1. Samson has always said he wante to announce early before the season starts and that hasnt happened yet. I think maybe late september is when that happens?

He never said that though, atleast not publicly. That was always speculation and rumors. Correct me if I am wrong, but I’ve never seen anything from him stating he wants to announce early before the season.

I hope he does. Last thing you want is for him to commit to Miami and then leave us hanging. But as of now there is no reason to panic.

2 . He did announce that the process is winding down.
All the recruiting pundit sites have said they don't know if he'll go public last minute or tomorrow. They haven't gotten a clear read on when he intends to announce.

Considering his lofty ranking, it's been a rather quiet and uninformative recruitment.

I don't think it's over.

Advertisement
He never said that though, atleast not publicly. That was always speculation and rumors. Correct me if I am wrong, but I’ve never seen anything from him stating he wants to announce early before the season.
45F7A0EB-BA34-4146-8CD2-B30AB1DACB37.jpeg

That's what he told SI in mid july. Also posted this tweet very recently:

Advertisement
Of course, but what he is saying makes sense.
Definitely. We had mojo and at least on the outside, it's radio silent. I get the trepidation. It's good that nobody else has really positioned themselves as a contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back