2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
E3852CDC-E5B8-42B1-A871-D1A0990DE570.jpeg

Advertisement
I’m sure they are doing everything in their power to get him there for that one lol. That’s the only window in the near future for him to get somewhere. That would be the only one to make me hold my breath slightly.
Yeah I saw the list of recruits in attendance for that game. I can’t find it again

Needless to say, it’s everyone

Advertisement
I think it’s a mistake. His 247 composite is 5 stars. Then his 247 ranking has him as the 16th player in the country but he’s now a 4star, think it’s just a mistake.
Cane Lock!

Reactions: ben
Advertisement
I think it’s a mistake. His 247 composite is 5 stars. Then his 247 ranking has him as the 16th player in the country but he’s now a 4star, think it’s just a mistake.
Are the guys right before him and after him 5 stars? If not then that service hasn’t awarded all their 5 stars yet. They all do this. Do pay attention to stats but the ranking anyway.

Are the guys right before him and after him 5 stars? If not then that service hasn’t awarded all their 5 stars yet. They all do this. Do pay attention to stats but the ranking anyway.
Yeah it’s a mistake. In the player rankings, he’s still a 5* but he drops to 4* on his player profile.

247 hasn't named all 32 of their 5 star players yet. They currently only have 15 5stars. He's definitely in 5 star range for them(Top 32) and will be one when they name the rest

Advertisement
If you start to get a case of the Gaby's and feel doubtful...remember he's the numero uno prospect on the board for the staff.

Fight to the death type recruit, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back