2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
big bang boomerang GIF
One of my favorite movies

“Maybe it’s because you call them bytches all the time”

Kid committed but I stand corrected. It sounds like Bama is closing up shop on the OL according to their 247 writer. Now, if Samson called them and said nah idgaf, I want in then I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't find a way but looks like they are focusing the rest of their class on the defensive side of the ball with 20 commits currently. They have 5 OL commits and they aren't trying to completely flip the room like we are. They also probably will be focusing the remainder of their NIL $ on kids spots that they need much more this class like front 7, which is really underwhelming right now when you think about what they are accustomed to landing but obviously a long way to go.

Bama would tell Pulido to kick rocks if Samson wanted in. Honestly surprised Bama took him. His camp performance must have been off the charts because he tape doesn’t scream elite OL.

Advertisement
His pass blocking is elite! That being said, I am realizing that I have not seen film on him in run block situations. I have REALLY liked what I have seen though on the quick and light feet from pass protection. Want this kid, ****ey, Hicks, M’Pemba. That would be my Mount Rushmore of who we are serious with. If Cormani wanted to join in as well, I’ve got no problems there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
His pass blocking is elite! That being said, I am realizing that I have not seen film on him in run block situations. I have REALLY liked what I have seen though on the quick and light feet from pass protection. Want this kid, ****ey, Hicks, M’Pemba. That would be my Mount Rushmore of who we are serious with. If Cormani wanted to join in as well, I’ve got no problems there.
You're a giver!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back