2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
kXk.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama is likely going to land another OL this weekend too, Raymond Pulido from CA.

But I highly doubt they will stop recruiting Samson and/or turn him away.

Kid committed but I stand corrected. It sounds like Bama is closing up shop on the OL according to their 247 writer. Now, if Samson called them and said nah idgaf, I want in then I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't find a way but looks like they are focusing the rest of their class on the defensive side of the ball with 20 commits currently. They have 5 OL commits and they aren't trying to completely flip the room like we are. They also probably will be focusing the remainder of their NIL $ on kids spots that they need much more this class like front 7, which is really underwhelming right now when you think about what they are accustomed to landing but obviously a long way to go.

Bama is likely going to land another OL this weekend too, Raymond Pulido from CA.

But I highly doubt they will stop recruiting Samson and/or turn him away.
I remember when they landed that RB Haynes from Georgia and I thought "hey! Bama got their RB! Maybe we have a chance with Young now!"

Sigh 😔... Silly me....

Advertisement
Kid committed but I stand corrected. It sounds like Bama is closing up shop on the OL according to their 247 writer. Now, if Samson called them and said nah idgaf, I want in then I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't find a way but looks like they are focusing the rest of their class on the defensive side of the ball with 19 commits currently. They have 5 OL commits and they aren't trying to completely flip the room like we are. They also probably will be focusing the remainder of their NIL $ on kids spots that they need much more this class like front 7, which is really underwhelming right now when you think about what they are accustomed to landing but obviously a long way to go.
So who’s the main comp? I haven’t followed anything on Samson for a minute.

Advertisement
Kid committed but I stand corrected. It sounds like Bama is closing up shop on the OL according to their 247 writer. Now, if Samson called them and said nah idgaf, I want in then I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't find a way but looks like they are focusing the rest of their class on the defensive side of the ball with 20 commits currently. They have 5 OL commits and they aren't trying to completely flip the room like we are. They also probably will be focusing the remainder of their NIL $ on kids spots that they need much more this class like front 7, which is really underwhelming right now when you think about what they are accustomed to landing but obviously a long way to go.
Ever thought Samson told em nah so they are looking elsewhere?

If I had to predict right now…..I would go with the field versus Ohio State. Miami is currently the Crystal Ball leader for Okunlola though I’m not convinced that is where he ends up. -- Bill Kurelic(Ohio St writer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back