2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Half of this recruiting board is people counting their chickens before they’re hatched.

I never do that shlt.

I don’t want to sound like a downer, but what if all things don’t happen exactly the way everyone expects. Then it becomes full meltdown whiny crybaby *****y time.

I’m always optimistic but I’m never going to count something as done, until it actually is done.

I'm also hopeful we don't end up with egg on our face here. With our best recruiter being our head coach and also on the Oline losing Samson would really sting.

Advertisement

Feeling It GIF by Apple TV+

That’s right where I was too. Said top 10 almost definitely but will be really hard to get into the top 5.

I think we’re both gonna be wrong.
When I made that prediction there was some wrinkles to be worked out on the business side so I went with the safe number. But if I’m going to be wrong this is the best one to be wrong on.

Advertisement
I'm also hopeful we don't end up with egg on our face here. With our best recruiter being our head coach and also on the Oline losing Samson would really sting.

I see what you’re saying but I just don’t look at it that way. You just go up there and take every swing you can, whatever happens.

I’m not going to have any egg on my face, and neither is anybody in Miami. They’ve done everything they can to recruit this guy, I don’t think there’s anything much more they could’ve done. So I don’t know how much more I can ask than that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
After watching Gator fans wish each other a happy Cormani McClain Day not long ago (well, that and just following recruiting long enough), I'll wait until he commits to celebrate.
Right!!! On 247 everyone was blowing their loads when Gabby Crystal Balled him (pause) to Miami. I was like WTF?!?!?! That don't mean as much as you think it does. I will wait until they sign the LOI before I go from 6 to midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back