2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half of this recruiting board is people counting their chickens before they’re hatched.

I never do that shlt.

I don’t want to sound like a downer, but what if all things don’t happen exactly the way everyone expects. Then it becomes full meltdown whiny crybaby *****y time.

I’m always optimistic but I’m never going to count something as done, until it actually is done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I might have been wrong with my 6-8 range prediction last year for Mario’s first full class……
Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

Off a 5-7 season no less….

Mario coming for people’s throats.

Advertisement
Half of this recruiting board is people counting their chickens before they’re hatched.

I never do that shlt.

I don’t want to sound like a downer, but what if all things don’t happen exactly the way everyone expects. Then it becomes full meltdown whiny crybaby *****y time.

I’m always optimistic but I’m never going to count something as done, until it actually is done.
Absolutely!!!!

Advertisement
assuming this happens today and we are in 3rd. I dont see us dropping much further than 6th in the end. Not many high level recruits left. D. Wilson likely going to OSU. USC in play for a high 4 star as well as LSU. So they may jump us...but coming off a 5-7 season to end with what looks to be a class around 6-7 is awesome.
If we get pancake we‘LL end up at least 5

I might have been wrong with my 6-8 range prediction last year for Mario’s first full class……

That’s right where I was too. Said top 10 almost definitely but will be really hard to get into the top 5.

I think we’re both gonna be wrong.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back