2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
assuming this happens today and we are in 3rd. I dont see us dropping much further than 6th in the end. Not many high level recruits left. D. Wilson likely going to OSU. USC in play for a high 4 star as well as LSU. So they may jump us...but coming off a 5-7 season to end with what looks to be a class around 6-7 is awesome.
Wilson is going to UGA. That’s why they have been freaking out about NIL.

Advertisement
Arizona doesn't do daylight savings time so its a 3 hour difference until daylight savings starts then its a 2 hour difference.
Unless you are on Native American land which officially recognizes daylight savings, but may not in practice...

Advertisement
will it? if dabo slides over there like many expect

feels like it'll be just a revolving wheel although it'll be nice to have clemson dip
Dabo has obviously been very successful, but if he wants to be considered successful at Alabama - where the expectations are higher and the competition is generally much harder - he is going to have to get over some of his 'loyalty' issues and stances on players making money

Advertisement
Dabo has obviously been very successful, but if he wants to be considered successful at Alabama - where the expectations are higher and the competition is generally much harder - he is going to have to get over some of his 'loyalty' issues and stances on players making money
If I was Dabo, I would just use the BAMA vacancy (when it happens) as leverage for more money for him and his staff. Unless there's some craziness at CU behind the scenes, and you never know - there might be, I think he'd be crazy to leave Clemson. Better quality of life (SC>AL) and the expectations will be Saban-esque, where as at Clemson he is already permanently cemented as the goat.

Again, you never know what's truly going on behind the scenes at any time, but all things being equal, I would stay put if I were Dabo.

Advertisement
Fvck all y'all non-believers
I roll wit god, the squad and ts
Out wit the BS
We platinum, they even doubted jesus
N***** is 85% I'm 400 solid
Brainbolic wit knowledge cöck-diesel scholars
1671118425288.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back