2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

He do be speaking facts though..

Advertisement
Advertisement
thats interesting. i thought he was all UM or closer to UM than UF in terms of his selection. guess that visit must have been something
Just wait til he visits. If he visits…

It’s the one time I don’t think Ghandi is right. Macho also made that pretty clear in the Fletcher thread, and as the coach of a back also committed to Miami…

It’s been said repeatedly that UF has the best offer. He’ll give Miami a chance to put theirs on the table. He wants to be a ‘Cane, but business comes first.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone else grab their rescue animals and make them watch those commercials and say “that could have been you, stop *****ing about being hungry”?

Or just me
All the time. I have two pitbulls and when they want to act like hoes, I make them watch the Vick 30 for 30. "See, that could have been ya'll. Living here aint so bad, is it"?

Advertisement
He needs bread.

UF is ponying up the NIL.

That’s as simple as I can put it.
Cmon man, Nobody here knows anything definitive on that front and whether or not Miami or Florida is offering more

no record of Miami not playing the game as well, so we can try to steer clear from “UF offered more” every single time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back