2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Then he doesn’t want to be a Cane.
Just wait til he visits. If he visits…

It’s the one time I don’t think Ghandi is right. Macho also made that pretty clear in the Fletcher thread, and as the coach of a back also committed to Miami…

It’s been said repeatedly that UF has the best offer. He’ll give Miami a chance to put theirs on the table. He wants to be a ‘Cane, but business comes first.
He only likes the Canes

Florida might technically offer more money but I’m pretty sure it’s not guaranteed. They’re using the A&M method of doing things. Last year I mentioned reading a NIL contract at A&M and it was like looking at an old cell phone contact
Yeah you would certainly know more than me in terms of the ins and outs of the deals; I only heard the ballpark - and kids unfortunately only see the max potential rather than the more realistic numbers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been clear on Bain. I still feel confident on Samson until I hear different and with Fletcher I need to see the visit happen then go from there. Last I heard Miami still thought they could win this one.

In Cribby we trust.

The plebeians such as myself on this board ‘preciate all the great things guys like you and SWFLcane/CIO do.

I really wish finance classes were mandatory across 4 years of high school. If this kid wants to go to UM, but goes to UF because there is more money and he needs money..I cant think of many problems a high schooler or a family has that our offer of NIL wouldnt alleviate. I get chasing the bag and greed rules the world. . .but ****.
Just became part of the Florida public school curriculum 🫡

Advertisement
Sampson has been #1 on my board since early spring

We never get the guy I have #1 on my board

Let's all hope this streak ends this week

Doyo has been number 1 in the hearts and minds of every member of this board since Onion was corching. Of course we will never get him.

Reactions: ben
I don’t know the exact figures, but I believe they added onto the existing offer last weekend in the hopes of preventing a Miami visit at all. Hence why I said they reek of desperation.

Miami hasn’t even countered and they raised the price. Now if he visits, that just means we’re willing to play the game. We won’t just let him visit to visit.

I’m sure UF is still trying to lock him up by any mean$ nece$$ary.
We are very tight with remaining OV numbers so Anyone they let OV has to have a good chance of landing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back