Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement

If you got Twitter they trynna get him trending to tonight #SamsonToTheU

1670970423169.gif

That I have no clue. But I am just happy they’re integrating it to any degree
New Florida Financial Literacy
Per this article it is only one. It is still a step in the right direction, but for something that is so prevalent in everyone's everyday life, that isn't enough. I imagine that class consists of: balancing a check book, budgeting 101, writing a check, how interest works, and a basic overview of CDs and IRAs.

Advertisement

Okunlola discussed his finalists with On3.​

Miami Hurricanes: “The relationships that I have built with the coaches have been great,” Okunlola said. “Also having a head coach that is an oline guy is good too.”

Florida Gators: “I like how the oline coaches teach football and how detailed they are.”

Michigan State Spartans: “Love the staff and how real and straight up they are.”

Alabama Crimson Tide: “I love the culture and the want to win,” Okunlola said. “At Bama you are able to overcome adversity with great players around you.”

I mean lol.....

Miami Hurricanes: “The relationships that I have built with the coaches have been great,” Okunlola said. “Also having a head coach that is an oline guy is good too.”

Florida Gators: “I like how the oline coaches teach football and how detailed they are.”

Michigan State Spartans: “Love the staff and how real and straight up they are.”

Alabama Crimson Tide: “I love the culture and the want to win,” Okunlola said. “At Bama you are able to overcome adversity with great players around you.”

I mean lol.....
Cane 🔒 👞

Advertisement
Advertisement

I mean lol.....
I read a similar article and if it was actually words from his mouth seems promising for miami. He even dropped a "we're" in the Miami quote I read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back