2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not overly optimistic either but if he gets in the car Friday and drives down to the gables, all bets are off. Having that last OV is a major plus.
No no no. Having the last OV only matters to the gators cause billy is so amazing, like with Samson. He’s clearly going there cause, follow the visits. But fletcher? OV means nothing

Advertisement
Lol you just watched our season bruh we sucked and kids in broward aren’t usually culture changers they’re bandwagoners hence brown now looking at fsu when they finally look ok for once in 5 years or innis going to the spot where he can get it easiest at from a situation standpoint come in and just play he doesn’t have to do **** at osu except be a wr at Miami he’d actually have to be the change and some kids aren’t built like that and that’s a lot of American heritage kids tbh from what I’ve seen most are privileged kids who don’t wanna get **** out the mud 🤣🤣
Have you ever heard of puntuation?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Flight schools in Dade and Broward.

1670942276371.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
if we land samson and when we land Bain, then we are at 291 points on the team rankings, good for #3 in the country

does that change your whole naive outlook on the recruiting cycle? simply waiting until next friday?

even if we miss samson, we look to be a top 5 class by the end of the cycle. the hiring yes, but top 5 is elite in college football in terms of recruiting and you're saying we're a failure at #8 before we look to have a monster week next week and that's just ignorant

I just want to land the kids we need and want... Recruiting rankings are nice at the end of the day, but I don't want to solely focus on that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back