2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol right. I hate that our fan bases are constantly worried about our rivals recruiting more than the teams in our own conference/division. Me caring about where yall rank dont matter if we still waaaaaaay behind UGA lmao
I never think to myself, “I wonder hire Florida or FSU are recruiting?” I know when we go head to head. And thats all that matters. 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Lol right. I hate that our fan bases are constantly worried about our rivals recruiting more than the teams in our own conference/division. Me caring about where yall rank dont matter if we still waaaaaaay behind UGA lmao
Exactly what I'm saying Im just trying to be the best class in conference above Clemson. for yall just got to try and be above UGA, Bama, LSU, Texas a&m, Tennessee, and now Texas & Oklahoma instead of worried about Miami lol.

Exactly

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s so weird that that school and kids just really don’t want to go to Miami.

Years of mediocrity at Miami + coaches at AH actively telling kids not to go to UM + kids playing there used to going to play for a winner (i.e. front running mentality) + kids there love playing for SEC/winners in CFB, etc etc.

edit: Takes a while to undo all that and I bet you had our product on the field been much better, we'd be saying a different story now

Last edited:
Ok, that’s the excuse for the 2023 class.

What about 2022? 2021? 2020?…2016?

You get the idea.
22 we had a terrible head coach who couldn’t recruit and all the way back to richt who was good but couldn’t give up the bags uga and bama did and we didn’t have the big name db coach to help offset the negative recruiting and on field product wasn’t the best and we know that

Years of mediocrity at Miami + coaches at AH actively telling kids not to go to UM + kids playing there used to going to play for a winner (i.e. front running mentality) + kids there love playing for SEC/winners in CFB, etc etc
The perception of SEC as a tough conference certainly helps. At the end of the day, finishing fourth in a division of a conference should be concerning, but they don't seem to care as much if it's SEC. It used to be top 25 was what mattered, but it seems to matter a lot less now.

truth...miami beating UF or UF beating Miami by a handful of recruiting points translates to nothing important.

Advertisement
22 we had a terrible head coach who couldn’t recruit and all the way back to richt who was good but couldn’t give up the bags uga and bama did and we didn’t have the big name db coach to help offset the negative recruiting and on field product wasn’t the best and we know that

And now?

if we land samson and when we land Bain, then we are at 291 points on the team rankings, good for #3 in the country

does that change your whole naive outlook on the recruiting cycle? simply waiting until next friday?

even if we miss samson, we look to be a top 5 class by the end of the cycle. the hiring yes, but top 5 is elite in college football in terms of recruiting and you're saying we're a failure at #8 before we look to have a monster week next week and that's just ignorant
Okanulo is gone. 😶

Advertisement
Lol you just watched our season bruh we sucked and kids in broward aren’t usually culture changers they’re bandwagoners hence brown now looking at fsu when they finally look ok for once in 5 years or innis going to the spot where he can get it easiest at from a situation standpoint come in and just play he doesn’t have to do **** at osu except be a wr at Miami he’d actually have to be the change and some kids aren’t built like that and that’s a lot of American heritage kids tbh from what I’ve seen most are privileged kids who don’t wanna get **** out the mud 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back