Sammy Brown 5* 2024 LB [Clemson commit]

He most likely does.
But he ain’t gonna commit so far out.
We all saw the writing on the wall with Pyburn.
As soon he got that gator green light he was gone.
It’s possible sure, and if I was gonna bet money right now…that’s where I would go of course

But man the rules are being re-written every day it seems so I wouldn’t concede him just yet

Advertisement
Comedy GIF by WE tv
I’ve got a black cat and a white cat. Not taking any chances.

Do you really think he isn’t going to uga?
Just because J Smith commited to the suckeyes so far out from nsd doesn’t mean all 5 stars commit early.
Him going to uga is likely the worst kept secret in cfb right now.
I think he ends up at Clemson but who knows.

Advertisement
Crossover is a white guy saying cracker. We have black guys saying the n word.

Clearly this is not manageable unless we start giving black posters infractions for using the n word and white posters infractions for the cracker thing. In other words, use those words at all and you’re out. I have no problem with bans for it…. All variations of the n word and the like. We’ll lose a lot of posters. It’s not realistic to have Maude’s trying to sift through who is what race and whether it’s ok to say this stuff.

@IndayArtHauz @Andrew and @DMoney can decide.
Man stop it @RVACane ! I’m a real *****! I can’t talk without saying it! As long as the same race says their words or slang it should be kool. U smell me? BIG PAUSE

Advertisement
Man stop it @RVACane ! I’m a real *****! I can’t talk without saying it! As long as the same race says their words or slang it should be kool. U smell me? BIG PAUSE
That’s the problem. We shouldn’t have to try to figure out who’s what race and whether it’s ok or not. The whole thing is crazy. There’s no way to manage that.

That competition looks very poor. At least physically. Not saying the kid isn't good, just that there is going to be a big change for him at the next level compared to some.

He comes from a football family, his dad is a coach. He played at Commerce before his dad got a job at Jefferson. He is the real deal though and can play RB and LB at the D1 level. This kid was born to play football and he will end up in the league. We need to start landing kids like this if we want to win championships.
Makes sense that his dad is a coach, he plays with better technique/instincts than the majority of linebackers we have had in the past 5 years

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like a good prospect… maybe tapped out potential wise. Reminds me of that one kid we tried recruiting late before billy took him at Florida.

Anyways didn’t really like what I saw competition wise.. how good is his area? Yes I know it’s not MNW, central, Duncanville, or mater dei

Looks like a good prospect… maybe tapped out potential wise. Reminds me of that one kid we tried recruiting late before billy took him at Florida.

Anyways didn’t really like what I saw competition wise.. how good is his area? Yes I know it’s not MNW, central, Duncanville, or mater dei
Tapped out....... lmao

Advertisement
Back