Sammy Brown 5* 2024 LB [Clemson commit]

This kid looks stud-like and could make a fine Cane. Haven't seen him play live up here, but I hear nothing but great things about him. Deion offered recently, but in reality, Sammy will have offers from everywhere.

Advertisement
Speaking on behalf of the white guys, you’re really underestimating how we feel about Miami

Trust me when I tell you this, a kid like this can absolutely fall in love with Miami on a visit
a896db03bac1473e7b9e4392b33e7095--funniest-photos-dan-marino.jpg

Looks like the comp I played in 5A I think? He’s got some tools tho

Advertisement
Next comment about his color or ethnicity, and certainly any derogatory term, even in jest, will result in the comment being deleted and an infraction for the poster.
Discuss all you want about his abilities but his skin color does not impact his ability to play. Of that bit of science I am sure.

He comes from a football family, his dad is a coach. He played at Commerce before his dad got a job at Jefferson. He is the real deal though and can play RB and LB at the D1 level. This kid was born to play football and he will end up in the league. We need to start landing kids like this if we want to win championships.

Advertisement
Speaking on behalf of the white guys, you’re really underestimating how we feel about Miami

Trust me when I tell you this, a kid like this can absolutely fall in love with Miami on a visit

Miami is a ethnic melting pot, & any young regardless of race or creed can fall in love with a multitude of different flavors of women down here.

Miami is the baskin robbins of ***

Couple that with a few bucks in your life wallet, & U beyond straight. U straight fückin.

Sho Nuff

Crossover is a white guy saying cracker. We have black guys saying the n word.

Clearly this is not manageable unless we start giving black posters infractions for using the n word and white posters infractions for the cracker thing. In other words, use those words at all and you’re out. I have no problem with bans for it…. All variations of the n word and the like. We’ll lose a lot of posters. It’s not realistic to have Maude’s trying to sift through who is what race and whether it’s ok to say this stuff.

@IndayArtHauz @Andrew and @DMoney can decide.
Comedy GIF by WE tv

Even if he’s interested, a commitable uga offer and he’s gone.

Until we become a playoff team we ain’t pulling a kid like that from that area.
****, the best receiver in the country is less than an hour drive from campus and he’s already gone.

****, the best receiver in the country is less than an hour drive from campus and he’s already gone.
You really think he doesn’t have a commitable offer to Georgia?

These days are kinda over guys

Advertisement

You really think the 6th best player in the country doesn’t have a commit-able offer from UGA?

Advertisement
You really think the 6th best player in the country doesn’t have a commit-able offer from UGA?
Do you really think he isn’t going to uga?
Just because J Smith commited to the suckeyes so far out from nsd doesn’t mean all 5 stars commit early.
Him going to uga is likely the worst kept secret in cfb right now.

Advertisement
Back