Sammy Brown 5* 2024 LB [Clemson commit]

Advertisement
Advertisement
DearEnchantedLeopardseal-max-1mb.gif

Crossover is a white guy saying cracker. We have black guys saying the n word.

Clearly this is not manageable unless we start giving black posters infractions for using the n word and white posters infractions for the cracker thing. In other words, use those words at all and you’re out. I have no problem with bans for it…. All variations of the n word and the like. We’ll lose a lot of posters. It’s not realistic to have Maude’s trying to sift through who is what race and whether it’s ok to say this stuff.

@IndayArtHauz @Andrew and @DMoney can decide.

Advertisement
This might be the most complete linebacker prospect I’ve ever seen. 6’3 235lbs, 10.69 100m, in 11 games as junior on offense he ran 181att, 1459 yards and 21 touchdowns. He caught 12 passes for 246 yards and 3 TD’s. On defense 113 tackles, 5 TFL’s, 4 PBU, 1 sack, 1 int.

Watch the tape! This dude is the goods! Running sideline to sideline. Dropping back and into pass coverage and making big time plays. Reading the offense and attacking downhill. And his speed is off the charts for someone his size. Don’t believe me just watch. This is what you want a linebacker to look like.

Who is his coach? I didn’t see any false steps and he plays with beautiful technique.

He might be the best zone cover linebacker I’ve ever seen at the high school level.

God ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back