Same Garbage. Another Game. Different Year..

Advertisement
That’s why I said I HOPE dude
I'm with you. Wasn't trying to bash you. Just more frustrated that every year these juniors should mostly return but they don't. One of the many reasons why some of Miamis teams haven't performed. Looking back at some of the talent that left early that didn't hack it in the NFL but could have absolutely had a big impact returning

Advertisement
Clemson seems way down in terms of their standards, in Miami, backs completely against the wall and I still can't bring myself to believe miami has the slightest chance to come away with a Win. Feels like a massive games in terms of whether the team completely lays down or tries to salvage the season
Clemsons defense is still best in conference.
Ga Techs ****** defense completely puzzled our QB last week. He is going to struggle mightily against Clemson next week.
There is no salvaging this season at this point, we will be dead last behind Pitt in ACC after next week. This is why you can’t lose to **** teams like GA Tech.
The only thing to salvage at this point is our recruiting class, which I think is going to start taking a huge hit after all these loses start piling up.

Advertisement
I'm with you. Wasn't trying to bash you. Just more frustrated that every year these juniors should mostly return but they don't. One of the many reasons why some of Miamis teams haven't performed. Looking back at some of the talent that left early that didn't hack it in the NFL but could have absolutely had a big impact returning
With NIL we should be able to keep some. NIL should be huge there. Now guys like LT Cohen and Lee and both safeties are both gone

With NIL we should be able to keep some. NIL should be huge there. Now guys like LT Cohen and Lee and both safeties are both gone
That safety spot is gna be really concerning next season if they don't bring in a proven portal guy or two...also hate losing Lee and Cohen but I understand those two leaving

That safety spot is gna be really concerning next season if they don't bring in a proven portal guy or two...also hate losing Lee and Cohen but I understand those two leaving
Yes I agree idky every one is going nuts the team was 5-7 last year. Took a ton of guys in now looking like 8-4 next year better be 9-10 or Mario will be getting hot

Advertisement
****** safeties can get burned just as much as Kam And James do. Shouldnt be much of a change no matter who we bring in.

Yes I agree idky every one is going nuts the team was 5-7 last year. Took a ton of guys in now looking like 8-4 next year better be 9-10 or Mario will be getting hot
This loss wouldn't hurt as bad if it wasn't for the complete debacle last game. Should be sitting at 5-1. That 2nd loss just hitting a little different. Worry the team may completely fold as these losses pile up. Starred to see signs of that from the defense late in the game

Advertisement
Everyone else can find a way to turn their teams around except us. How long has Elko had at Duke? For some reason, only Miami has to spend years to establish a foundation and then another few years to grow a culture and then another few years to learn how to win. It’s ******* tiresome talk.
This is true but I would rather go from cutcliff to Elko then Manny haha but for real our teams are ****ed

Imagine believing this team was as good as their numbers said they were. You clowns didn’t believe me when I said it wasn’t real.

How’s that looking now?

Advertisement
Back