Same Garbage. Another Game. Different Year..

Why o why do we have such a hard time defending UNC ? They’ve scored 40 on us three or four times, 50+ once and 60+ once all with different QB’s even different coaches.

Advertisement
This this This. Mario has upgraded our talent from subpar to above average but there's not a single game-changer on offense or defense.

Our best player is a 5'9 slot guy whose a technician. Think about that. Compare that to teams with dudes like Marvin Harrison, Tez Walker, Deon Coleman...

And our RB's that play (Parrish and Chaney) are flat out slow. Not a single 40+ yard run in 6 games LOL. Horrific.

Dont get me started on Kam and LT and how insanely overrated they are...
Agree with this. Parrish had a nice run but should have been a house call.

Advertisement
We suck! Another year and no change. 0-2 in the ACC. We are doomed although this team DOES look better. Beat FSU and call it a year. Disappointed. 🤬

I told a friend, to me, I can handle losing games.

I cannot handle these same huge mistakes.

They’ve been occurring for 20+ years. Really taking the heart out of fandom to see this continue.

If EVER there was a night you’d see every ounce of heart Miami has, you’d think it would be tonight.
I saw some heart...all one ounce of it.

Advertisement
Why o why do we have such a hard time defending UNC ? They’ve scored 40 on us three or four times, 50+ once and 60+ once all with different QB’s even different coaches.
Fair question.

I guess they “have our number,” whatever tf that means.

Come to think of it, … ah f it nevermind.

I was thinking the same thing. For years it seems like we need 64 plays and 5 penalties to get down to the half yard line and punch it in with a QB sneak. Meanwhile other teams have these beautiful plays and can get chunk yardage and score from 30 yards out.
Hard for UM to get chunk plays when the QB doesn't throw downfield. Is it that Miami QBs don't trust the WRs to make the big catch/play, or is it that the WRs are incapable of the big catch/play? I didn't see the Smith TD, but the George TD was a great play by both the QB and the WR. Other teams seem to regularly make those plays. For UM, they are once in a while and certainly not enough to make the offense explosive.

Advertisement
Mario is not the answer…
Didn't want him to begin with. It's going about how I expected although I wasn't really thinking miami would lose to GT by not kneeling on the football. So maybe it's going worse than I expected? Well see if he can pull one out of his a$$ and put together a decent recruiting class after once again ****ting the bed on the field

Advertisement
Lol at this team beating FSU
idk I didn’t see a manny or richt or golden team like y’all are saying 17-14 at half got beat in the second half. Without 3 turnovers it’s a different game I’m disappointed but can still see them building. They didn’t quit biggest win there

Advertisement
Back