Same Garbage. Another Game. Different Year..

Not there yet …can we play the young boys at WR ..Need speed there bad If that was Ray Ray or Bobby instead of Horton on that screen that might have been 6 …defense I thought LT was pose to be that guy guess not put whoever in that’s hungry and ready sick of seeing Bain not getting any help ..Secondary bench everybody on the outside and Kam need to tighten up …51 at LB is mid too play the young boyz at LB I bet they can play better givin the chance

Advertisement
This this This. Mario has upgraded our talent from subpar to above average but there's not a single game-changer on offense or defense.

Our best player is a 5'9 slot guy whose a technician. Think about that. Compare that to teams with dudes like Marvin Harrison, Tez Walker, Deon Coleman...

And our RB's that play (Parrish and Chaney) are flat out slow. Not a single 40+ yard run in 6 games LOL. Horrific.

Dont get me started on Kam and LT and how insanely overrated they are...
Yet how many of these dudes will be bolting to the NFL. Haven't seen LT do much of anything all year. JW still looking lost and making boneheaded plays outside of a few decent ones. Kam has made a few brutal mistakes the last week. TVD doesn't even look close to NFL level. Bet we still see all of these mentioned and more head to the draft

Why o why do we have such a hard time defending UNC ? They’ve scored 40 on us three or four times, 50+ once and 60+ once all with different QB’s even different coaches.
Miami has the lowest IQ football players in the world that have no understanding of sitiuational football. Even a hall of fame player like Jayson Taylor cant get through to them

2 picks, 2 lost fumbles. No picks or fumble recoveries by UM. The defense is just as uninspiring as the offense. Sure, the defense is gutty, was gassed by the 4th quarter. But, where are the big plays that can instantly turn the game around? And when there is a big play like a sack, it is for nothing because of a bonehead unsportsmanlike penalty.

Advertisement
Doesn’t have the balls to sit an injured qb. And if the back up would’ve been worse, then it’s also on him.
He’s either stubborn or didn’t plan accordingly to get a quality back up in case this exact sht happens.

Even with the refs trying to help UM, the team couldn't find a way to win.
First time I can ever remember where it felt that way. Miami actually got countless calls in their favor tonight. Maybe acc feeling bad for mismanaging that fumble against GT. Still didn't matter as Miami O couldn't stop turning it over and the defense laid down like they always do bc of it

Advertisement
Not there yet …can we play the young boys at WR ..Need speed there bad If that was Ray Ray or Bobby instead of Horton on that screen that might have been 6 …defense I thought LT was pose to be that guy guess not put whoever in that’s hungry and ready sick of seeing Bain not getting any help ..Secondary bench everybody on the outside and Kam need to tighten up …51 at LB is mid too play the young boyz at LB I bet they can play better givin the chance
Good news not many are getting drafted hope most come back with another recruiting class and portal class and they should be ready to win the ACC next year

Just wait til next week and we’re 0-3 and dead last in conference play.

This program is dead.
Clemson seems way down in terms of their standards, in Miami, backs completely against the wall and I still can't bring myself to believe miami has the slightest chance to come away with a Win. Feels like a massive games in terms of whether the team completely lays down or tries to salvage the season

Advertisement
You clowns are acting like UNC isn’t ranked 12, 5-0 and at UNC. You can’t fumble at the half inch line and turn the ball over.
So even without fumbling the football twice or the interception, you're saying we should have lost anyways because they were ranked 12th and were 5-0?

Good news not many are getting drafted hope most come back with another recruiting class and portal class and they should be ready to win the ACC next year
U really don't think 6-7 plus guys leave early regardless? Happens every year to Miami...Kinchens, Cohen, Lee, JW, TVD, LT are definitely going probably no matter what. I'm sure there will be others

Advertisement
Glad I didn't waste my time watching this abortion. Just checked and the outcome is as was expected. They'll probably get butt****ed by clempson next weekend. Seems like I just keep thinking that the nightmare will come to an end but I never wake up.

At this point every game day I dread all week. It's like waiting for a root canal appointment every week at this point. Tired of this ****.

Advertisement
Back