Same Garbage. Another Game. Different Year..

Advertisement
I always said 24 is a needed recruiting class. we need multiple classes of depth.
I think it's time for more freshman to play but I knew this team wasnt winning big. saban isn't turning these upperclassmen into it.

You clowns are acting like UNC isn’t ranked 12, 5-0 and at UNC. You can’t fumble at the half inch line and turn the ball over.
It’s always something though isn’t it. Last year against A&M we had muffed punts and blah blah. At some point good teams make fewer mistakes and do enough to win when they do make those mistakes

Advertisement
Advertisement
GHD.jpg

Advertisement
Everyone else can find a way to turn their teams around except us. How long has Elko had at Duke? For some reason, only Miami has to spend years to establish a foundation and then another few years to grow a culture and then another few years to learn how to win. It’s ******* tiresome talk.
Amen!

Duke is a great example.

Advertisement
It’s always something though isn’t it. Last year against A&M we had muffed punts and blah blah. At some point good teams make fewer mistakes and do enough to win when they do make those mistakes
Our team spent an entire game last week unsuccessfully trying to lose a game only to have the Head Coach bust in like the Koolaid man to say…

Watch This Hold Up GIF by Apple TV+

Then we wonder why the players consistently make boneheaded plays

Advertisement
Back