Same game

Advertisement
Manny is just not the guy. Tries hard but doesn’t have it in him. The more big games we play it’s clear. We can’t compete at a high level and barely sneak by middle tier schools.

Only time I see him getting mad is when we get screwed on a call. Never at the players. Our team is soft.

Cam needs to sit the bench. Don is the guy. WRs look to be a huge improvement.

Play Oluwasean over Navaugh. Even with the lost weight, Navaugh can’t move and somehow doesn’t even have strength at his size. It’s baffling. Where is Jarrid Williams? I know he wasn’t great, but Scaife just doesn’t have the strength or quickness either.

As others have said, Lashlee was brutal. Starting to lose some confidence that he’s as good as advertised

I thought the DTs played well actually. Especially considering our deficiencies at DE and LB. Miller, Ford, and JHH should all shine against ACC teams. Bama OL is legit a top 3 Unit and we still made some plays up the middle.

DE and LB is a problem but I think we flashed enough where we should be fine against ACC. Keontra looked good.

DBs are still kinda trash. We must lead the NCAA in targeting. I thought Manny and staff focus a ton on tackling the right way. Well we suck at it, constantly

if this team doesn’t win 10, and look good doing it, Manny is done to me
Agree with you on almost all of this but, what "lost weight" by Donaldson? Did you read that somewhere? Because he's just a blob on TV. He didn't lose anything but the expectations he brought in when he was recruited. He's a slob.

Advertisement
@DMoney nah Zion looked real good & I think he’s ready to go. I said if he looked good against Bama then he was ready to turn pro. I must’ve watched a different game bc Donaldson looked better than anybody on the line to me🤷🏾‍♂️

The Negative
Manny as DC is a failure vs. good teams. Manny as recruiter is a failure period. He can still be a decent HC, but he needs a real DC yesterday, and needs to stop having any influence on which LBs and other players get recruited. Because he projects wrong more than most of the local football guys on these boards. And the fact our guys can't tackle is 100% on him.
Zero evidence this is true.

Advertisement
Ivey still can’t cover, worst feet I’ve ever seen...

CB play still unsatisfactory at Miami because you’re only as strong as your weakest link.
Welcome back LCE. Sorry you had to comment on that **** fest of a ****show from yesterday mate. But you make the board better so hang out awhile.

Comment 1 was enough:

Mallory at 240-250 bullied by a DB weighing 35-45 pounds less. Knocked back into Rambo.

He wasn’t perfect but man he was going all out and don’t think he missed a tackle. Our rush couldn’t get home and I think Rique had a few completed on him because of the time Young had. Rique played pretty well given the circumstances.
True! And a lot of the passes caught on him were bc MANNY HAD HIM PLAYING THAT STUPID *** ZONE!!!!!!! Jesus ****** Christ

Advertisement
Advertisement
Zero evidence this is true.

1. Hire Dan Enos away from Bama
2. Land Phillips, Bolden et al from the portal
3. Fire Dan Enos after a poor performance
3. Hire Lashlee
4. Demote Baker (who leaves to be LB coach at LSU) and Rumph for poor performance
5 Hire Travis Williams, Ish and TRob and Shoop.
6. Land a **** good 2021 class and another batch of portal kids

I’d say there are lots of signs he can be a decent HC. And I was in the camp of wanting to fire Blake James for not doing a proper search so I’m no Manny apologist. And if he doesn’t find a Top 5 DC this off-season then I will agree he’s not the right guy.

A small , fast lb that had ol on the second level eating him alive? Miami will never be Miami until the trenches look like a Miami ol/dl. When those areas are rolling everything else is easy for lb’s, db’s, skill guys and coaches. Until then we’ll be a 8–11 win team. Never contending for the playoffs. Everything else is just semantics.

Cribby or anyone, pls help me out.

Keontra played S at Chaminade, correct? If so, maybe I was asleep at the wheel, but when did bro become a LB? Did he played LB in HS?

Cribby or anyone, pls help me out.

Keontra played S at Chaminade, correct? If so, maybe I was asleep at the wheel, but when did bro become a LB? Did he played LB in HS?
youre right Rell ..... he is out of position as a LB (VERY undersized) .... he played S in HS

Advertisement
Back