Sam Shields & Wiggins

Advertisement
Shields was a heck of an athlete but couldn’t catch. Made $$$ in the NFL when switched to corner.

Wiggins has the size and speed. If he can somehow tackle he could do the same. He’s actually physical enough because he’s a good blocker, one of the reasons he starts.
Hmmmm... I’m listening...

Advertisement
He's frightened and fragile as **** out there. No way he's gonna hit anyone.

Advertisement
Shields was a heck of an athlete but couldn’t catch. Made $$$ in the NFL when switched to corner.

Wiggins has the size and speed. If he can somehow tackle he could do the same. He’s actually physical enough because he’s a good blocker, one of the reasons he starts.
Poor guy will be the only player on D who doesn’t see the TO chain.

Advertisement
Advertisement

from an athletic stand point
wiggins has a better shot of making it as a long snapper than a cb
cbs have to be more athletic than the wrs bc they have to run and move with the wr while running backwards

I didn’t see it in shields either. All about willingness. @pacusmc saying he’s too stiff..idk exactly what u watching. He could make that switch. Herb did it too. Plenty of kids.
lol wiggins like 6'3" 110 i cant see it. but he trash at WR so might as well try it out

Advertisement
Back