Sam Howell - no longer considering Miami

Advertisement
I have been saying for a while that Jon Richt is our biggest problem. The QB position is the most important position on offense and CMR has put his son to coach and recruit our QBs. For the past 3 years he has shown no ability to either coach or recruit QB . If Blake James don’t force our coach to make replace his son we are royally fvck!
The last 2 years we got the 2 quarterbacks on our board....Perry and Williams , if your going to whine like a ***** at least get your facts right.

Haven’t developed any QB and we rank in the triple digits on offense. Not a shocker.

Advertisement
Not to worry boys! Mork is the QB whisperer. QBs will crawl 10k miles in the snow to get corched by Mork. We will be stacking Heismans any year now.

Ah, my friend, you have identified the problem. If you could gather all the snow that has fallen in South FL in the last two hundred years, there wouldn’t be 10 miles of it, no less 10000. They would come but can’t find the snow.

Lol at the breaking news of Howell not considering Miami.

I also heard that the South lost the war to the North.

Advertisement
Ah, my friend, you have identified the problem. If you could gather all the snow that has fallen in South FL in the last two hundred years, there wouldn’t be 10 miles of it, no less 10000. They would come but can’t find the snow.

Are you sure about that?
tenor.gif

Sitkowski was our board for most of the season. We got lucky with Williams.

It aint got **** to do with luck. You're calling it luck because giving anybody with the last name Richt credit is not something you want to do. They targeted a QB who was open to Miami and what they were selling and got the job done. Kid visited Miami in early November and then tripped to Ohio State. You don't beat out Urban Meyer for an All-American QB due to luck.

Advertisement
It aint got **** to do with luck. You're calling it luck because giving anybody with the last name Richt credit is not something you want to do. They targeted a QB who was open to Miami and what they were selling and got the job done. Kid visited Miami in early November and then tripped to Ohio State. You don't beat out Urban Meyer for an All-American QB due to luck.

No, i'm calling it lucky bc like this year, they ignored all other QBs for a large portion of the cycle. They were lucky Williams was committed to Kentucky and open to looking around. They were lucky he was friends with some of the guys committed to UM. We are not that lucky this year, which is why we are sitting with 0 QB commits and are showing a panicked interest in more guys the last month than we had the previous 10 (this cycle and next).

Up until a month ago they were still saying “there is no 2019 QB we like”

Then Max Johnson realized he wants nothing to do with the Richt family and all of sudden we are scouring the country and handing out offers like Costco free samples

If “losing” Max Johnson is what gets little Jon fired then I am all for pushing that narrative.

But really Max Johnson looks like Sitowski 2.0

Advertisement
Its not that its some Johnny 4*... Cant we just get a quality 3* for some frickin depth? Im just looking for another Cade Weldon here... oh well, listen to me b*tching about sh*t that dont matter when the OC is Mark Richt and he aint making any staff changes.

Hey Jon

Advertisement
Back