Sam Howell - no longer considering Miami

Tried telling some of you all about wasting time on Howell but no one listened. If you’re a decent 2019 qb why the **** would you want to come here with the mess we have as a qb coach.

Maybe tell the staff next time instead of posting your infinite knowledge on a message board.

Advertisement
Are you sure about that?
tenor.gif

Ah, the good old days. Did lot of criminal defense work down here back then. You make a good point.

Saw this coming after I saw we sent Jon Richt to recruit him

I don't like to defend a trash coach, but this literally makes no sense considering Richt pulled in N'Kosi and flipped J Williams without recruiting him a full cycle.

Maybe tell the staff next time instead of posting your infinite knowledge on a message board.

Guess you were one of the ones I was talking about.
Haven’t you heard Richt doesn’t listen to anyone including the AD. But I guess your good with what happened on offense this year as well. Yeah let’s now go after a Temple commit!
Smh

Advertisement
Jon Richt vs Searles

Which coach can go the longest without landing s recruit
Saw this coming after I saw we sent Jon Richt to recruit him
Do you think QB recruits look at their phones, see it’s Jon Richt calling, and say “for the last time, I only talk to your Dad, not you”

Jon Richt vs Searles

Which coach can go the longest without landing s recruit

Do you think QB recruits look at their phones, see it’s Jon Richt calling, and say “for the last time, I only talk to your Dad, not you”

When Jon calls, the caller ID reads “Scam Likely”

Advertisement
Guess you were one of the ones I was talking about.
Haven’t you heard Richt doesn’t listen to anyone including the AD. But I guess your good with what happened on offense this year as well. Yeah let’s now go after a Temple commit!
Smh

I think Richt should be forced to hire an OC it be fired buddy.

Responding to your post cause of the whole “I tried to tell you guys not to waste your time on Howell, but no one would listen”. It’s a message board, not a staff meeting!!

Yeah because we have so many other better options, right? He's a better prospect than our original #1 target Michael Johnson.
If he was that good of a prospect others would of been pushing for him. Only other school I know of is/was UNC.

Like I said in the other Howell thread, Richt wasting time and money. ******* idiot. Our QB situation continues to get worse.

It's never a waste of resources when the university spends lots of money so that lilJon can rack up frequent flyer miles and hotel rewards points.

This situation is so bad, it's amazing. I mean, I'll take the try-hard ineptitude of Golden, Shannon, and Coker over this nonchalant, can't-give-a-****, arrogant hijacking of the program any day. Next person who says Dicht is a "good man" gets a bottle thrown at their head.

I would have to seriously question the decision making of any QB who would even consider signing on to this **** show right now.

Like I said in the other Howell thread, Richt wasting time and money. ******* idiot. Our QB situation continues to get worse.

If he hadn't gone after him we'd all be *****ing that he wasn't even trying to recruit anyone. They definitely botched QB recruiting this cycle, but there isn't any chance to win with some of you...

Advertisement
If he was that good of a prospect others would of been pushing for him. Only other school I know of is/was UNC.
You clearly don't know how QB recruiting goes, guys are usually already committed by the summer of their senior season. The only reason he was even a thought was because FSU sucked and his main recruiter left.

But but the slurpers say Rorcht corched 2 Heisman winners and has 2 National Championship rings as an elite OC!
Richt actually was the OC for FSU in the NC and didn’t score any points. That’s right...an **** goose egg in the national championship.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back