Sam Howell - no longer considering Miami

Advertisement
The amateur hour that is Miami QB recruiting continues
Lol wasted 2 in homes and time on this kid. Don't understand how you have a dedicated QB coach with no QB commits. What in the actual **** is his job. "Don't worry son, to spend time with your kids". So ridiculous this guy is on the payroll

If you were considering checking the 247 QB rankings for an uncommitted decent and realistic QB option left for 2019 DON'T. Its depressing.

I've been stomping around the recruiting board since they passed on Tai trying to make people believe we needed a QB. At this point, I'm saying just pass on it until 2020. Maybe not signing someone will help us land a top QB for 2020.

If you were considering checking the 247 QB rankings for 2020 to get a head start DON'T. It's depressing.

The top QB in the state of Florida for 2020 is Beck. Who camped at UM looking for an offer. Didn't get it and committed to Bama.

Advertisement
You clearly don't know how QB recruiting goes, guys are usually already committed by the summer of their senior season. The only reason he was even a thought was because FSU sucked and his main recruiter left.
Yes, I'm more then aware that's how it goes!!

If you were considering checking the 247 QB rankings for an uncommitted decent and realistic QB option left for 2019 DON'T. Its depressing.

I've been stomping around the recruiting board since they passed on Tai trying to make people believe we needed a QB. At this point, I'm saying just pass on it until 2020. Maybe not signing someone will help us land a top QB for 2020.

If you were considering checking the 247 QB rankings for 2020 to get a head start DON'T. It's depressing.

The top QB in the state of Florida for 2020 is Beck. Who camped at UM looking for an offer. Didn't get it and committed to Bama.

These idiots just finally offered Beck.

Advertisement
Up until a month ago they were still saying “there is no 2019 QB we like”

Then Max Johnson realized he wants nothing to do with the Richt family and all of sudden we are scouring the country and handing out offers like Costco free samples
Mork continues to be the most transparent football coach in the history of the game. **** like this just tells me the boosters did ALL the work for him at UGA. We need to sue Mork Richt for fraud as his resume was a complete lie and he has absolutely no ******* idea what he's doing.

Advertisement
Back