Sam Bruce may come this weekend?

to be honest i would truly like to have kids who want to put miami back on top, but talents like bruce will give you some headaches but he is the type of player we need here...... game changers dont grow on trees

Advertisement
Bruce will probably go to OSU. I have no insiders, I've never spoken one word to Bruce or anyone that knows him. I have zero information to base this off of. But he's going to OSU, that's my gut feeling.

A agree but I think Richards goes to Bama also. These are the two big boys of the game. They usually get what they want

Wouldn't have a problem with him playing whatever dopey games he wants to play if he wasn't a purported commit. Call me crazy, but commits should be committed and working to better the team they're committed to.

If Kevin Hart wants to play the dopey Keith Bryant games he never should have committed. Kid's a ****, but I'd still love to see him returning punts for UM.

I don't blame him if he don't wanna come

I mean who the heck is Ron Dugans???? For real? Kevin Beard was at least a cane legacy and a pretty good south florida highschool coach that most of the recruits down here know.

Dugans got his work cut out for him and gonna have to earn his paycheck

Advertisement

I mean who the heck is Ron Dugans???? For real? Kevin Beard was at least a cane legacy and a pretty good south florida highschool coach that most of the recruits down here know.

Not your best effort

Bruce will probably go to OSU. I have no insiders, I've never spoken one word to Bruce or anyone that knows him. I have zero information to base this off of. But he's going to OSU, that's my gut feeling.

A agree but I think Richards goes to Bama also. These are the two big boys of the game. They usually get what they want

I actually think Richards stays in Miami. I don't think Bama is as high on him as we are. If Golden were still here, I'd say Bama all the way. But yeah, Bruce is gone IMO.

You're an idiot. Dugan's resume outshines KB's all day.

Advertisement

Kevin beard is NOT a cane legacy. He was a decent player with some big games. Stop acting like he was Andre.

What boggles my mind is how someone could be solidly committed to Al Golden, a certified clown, but give Richt the run around. If u were a top flight player committed to UM, Richt and co. should only strengthen your commitment

I dont care for the diva crap but the kid is a player and we need to get him on board. Him on the inside and Richards(hoping), Coley , and Cager on the outside is deadly. Berrios filling in also. Imagine 5 wr set...Coley,Bruce,Cager,Njoku,Richards...This would put the defense on its heels. That is if the Oline improves.

I dont care for the diva crap but the kid is a player and we need to get him on board. Him on the inside and Richards(hoping), Coley , and Cager on the outside is deadly. Berrios filling in also. Imagine 5 wr set...Coley,Bruce,Cager,Njoku,Richards...This would put the defense on its heels. That is if the Oline improves.

My apologies I forgot about Mullins....its happening

Advertisement
What boggles my mind is how someone could be solidly committed to Al Golden, a certified clown, but give Richt the run around. If u were a top flight player committed to UM, Richt and co. should only strengthen your commitment

this is why most of u dont know how the game is played, this shouldnt confuse anyone

If/when Bruce signs here nobody will even remember talking ahit about just like t was with Demetrius Jackson. This is recruiting and it happens everywhere some just get emotional when we actually have to fight for our commits when I'd the roles were reversed we'd love the kid. Bruce is playing the game and right now who knows where he's going to go but whatiI do know is if you're cut out for the recruiting game you fight to keep a stud like him or else every ear a big school will steal a player because you can't handle competition

Advertisement
Sam Bruce and all those university school kids are all a bunch of pre madonnas if he doesn't come oh well we want true canes

Oh boy.
LOL.

Maybe he means like before Madonna was famous?

Exactly

Here we gowiththattrue cane loser talkbushyt.i want studs who we have to battle to get. No ones a true cane till they sign

Foh man ya want lil hoes who don't know which **** to ride next Shaq true cane mark Walton true cane duke Johnson true cane. Ya know what I mean stop acting like lil *****es

Much better to play for Golden and Beard than coaches with a track record like Richt and Dugans.:confusion:

Last edited:

Ron Dugans is a key piece to one of the best offenses in the country at USF. Plus if he's good enough for Right then he's already proven

Advertisement
Back