Sam Bruce Details Recruitment

...Disappointing he still can’t take ownership of his part and being accountable for his actions...

I think you meant to say ...Completely expected he still can’t take ownership of his part and being accountable for his actions...

Advertisement
Advertisement
this is basically it cause if he was a monster he would of saw the field, he was just a HS star and thats it. This is big boy ball D1

Except he wasn’t even a high school star. He was a seven on seven wunderkind in a couple of exhibitions.

@The Franchise was probably the first guy to catch on to this, but after looking at his high school records and stats, I was right in line back then. This kid had mediocre performance in high school. I don’t know why he was that hyped to be honest.

Except he wasn’t even a high school star. He was a seven on seven wunderkind in a couple of exhibitions.

@The Franchise was probably the first guy to catch on to this, but after looking at his high school records and stats, I was right in line back then. This kid had mediocre performance in high school. I don’t know why he was that hyped to be honest.
He was hyped because the recruiting nerds jumped on his dance moves at camps where guys look like George Jefferson getting down and take 8 seconds to run a route and his brash demeanor and didn't pay attention to his paltry production in games. If you're a WR and can't make YAC in HS, then you're generally going to struggle like **** at the next level.

He was hyped because the recruiting nerds jumped on his dance moves at camps where guys look like George Jefferson getting down and take 8 seconds to run a route and his brash demeanor and didn't pay attention to his paltry production in games. If you're a WR and can't make YAC in HS, then you're generally going to struggle like **** at the next level.

My mind is failing me right now, you probably know, but if I’m not mistaken he averaged some ridiculous number of yards per catch - something like 7 - 9 yards. And if I recall correctly he wasn’t scoring very many touchdowns either. I mean you’re right, he was not producing in high school. So, if you can’t manage production in high school, what does that tell you? I just don’t have the numbers in front of me

Advertisement
My mind is failing me right now, you probably know, but if I’m not mistaken he averaged some ridiculous number of yards per catch - something like 7 - 9 yards. And if I recall correctly he wasn’t scoring very many touchdowns either. I mean you’re right, he was not producing in high school. So, if you can’t manage production in high school, what does that tell you? I just don’t have the numbers in front of me
Pretty sure it was 9 yards per catch with minimal TDs, and it's not like he was playing on a pedestrian team. He was surrounded by mega talent and still couldn't put up the numbers your Living Legend did in the metro Detroit area as a youngster.

The hype sometimes catches fire and heads all the way to college and they never live up to it.

So wait..he was mad for not getting that number? Was it 6?..was that the lie Dugans told him? it was taken by a upper classman. As was all the single digit numbers. **** AR had to settle for ugly *** number 82 🤣..correct me if I’m wrong but the **** he got suspended for had something to do with a gun in HS?..then he broke his leg allegedly by playing basketball and was dismissed..I say allegedly because I don’t believe a coach would dismiss a TF for that. Yes it was during the year and irresponsible and a staff would be ****ed..but to be dismissed for it, I don’t see it

Advertisement
I remember @DMoney noting how we got the top receiver in dade (Mullins), Broward (Bruce) and Palm Beach (Richards). I was pumped.

who could’ve guessed the outcome...

Never understood the hype for a 4'6" WR that averaged 3 yards a catch in high school.
Clearly you didn’t watch his 7v7 and 1v1 highlights..legendary. Sadly football doesn’t work like that. Bruce was a And1 highlight tape

Advertisement
Even in the post the kid admitted to being silent committed to Ohio State. Was already playing games, and cries foul when the tables are turned? GTFO!

This **** is comical, since when in football did ****'s start caring about whether a coach was an A-hole or not, the only question that mattered and still does to me is can that **** A-hole coach. All this soft *** **** needs to be eliminated, to much ***gotry in many facets of society these days. If I see Ahmon richards, harley or berrios complaining I might listen, but seems to me the ****'s who actually came to UM to be the best balla's they could be and concentrated on football are the ones NOT COMPLAINING! Since when is it mandatory that a **** is suppose to get along with his position coach, alot of patheticness and pettiness continuing to float around these days!

And let the Truth be told, alot of these recruits needed somebody to be an A-hole to, somebody has to get the sorry soft ***, losing mentality out of these losers. They can say whatever they want about coach dugan's, under him, guys produced every year, what coach dugan's did with langham is similar to what coach banda did with knowles, real coaches maximizes and unlock their players potential.

Advertisement
Back