Sam Bruce Details Recruitment

That kid is an idiot. That is all. LMAO I guessed he forgot to tell everyone he couldn’t stop doing the same dumb **** in college that he did in high school. Tell us Sam, “what have you been doing since you left all those lies”? Idiot

He clearly stated in his IG post "not to go to jail." He wasn't absolving himself of any responsibility. Regardless its irrelevant because the pt of his post was to highlight the FACT that recruiting in general is about false promises.

Advertisement
I'm sure he would have felt more in sink with the ever truthful urban meyer and family man Zach smith. He was probably ******* up wherever he went as he admits, but he makes a good point about the lies recruits fall for, so I wont throw the baby out with the bathwater here.

Sounds like recruiting at every school. Its a dirty game and fans of whatever school think their coaches dont do it. That coach will bounce for a new job in a dam second while holding it against players to transfer..

Too much money on the line

I’m curious about the Ohio state part. He said he was silently committed to them. I remember a flurry of Ohio state crystal balls came in. Then he picked Miami.. did Ohio state drop him? Anyone know?

Advertisement
Sounds like recruiting at every school. Its a dirty game and fans of whatever school think their coaches dont do it. That coach will bounce for a new job in a dam second while holding it against players to transfer..

Too much money on the line
Coaches are a bunch of salesman. Smooth talkers

While he's not a 'Cane in education and athletics...he's a 'Cane at heart.

Beating FSU in the only way he can right now.

200.gif

I'm sure he would have felt more in sink with the ever truthful urban meyer and family man Zach smith. He was probably ******* up wherever he went as he admits, but he makes a good point about the lies recruits fall for, so I wont throw the baby out with the bathwater here.

The "bath water" was diarrhea driving a ******* donk.

Can’t UM kids ever take the blame year after year for being dog****? It’s not like we ask them to go thru murderers row playing in the god awful Coastal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow he stupid. Nobody cares you messed up period. So you blaming it on him get over it bro. Where the freak he at now anyway?

Advertisement
Good recruiter my asss.. ****k that ************.
I don’t like Dugans but he landed guys.. he landed Bruce, Mullins and Richards in the ‘16 class. I believe those three guys were the too WR’s in their respected counties. The problem is, none of them panned out

Advertisement
Back