Sam Bruce Details Recruitment

I wonder it DJ is still smashing his daughter out. Hopefully.
They're married and have a kid... She's a great girl too and it ain't no reason to bash her. Even when Dugan's left she stayed here. Also blaming Dugan's for any of this stuff BEYOND NOT HAVING A BACKBONE & standing up for his beliefs IS NONSENSE... Sam from the second he got here was just a ****up. Not only was football irrelevant to him but his off the field issues were insane. Says alot when a kids own mother says this on no one but Sam.

Advertisement
While I'm glad for any smears vs. F$U's current staph, I do not believe one word that Sam Bruce has to say. Good lord.

Can Likens and Co please be normal, decent coaches and human beings? We've been plagued with such bad leadership for so long.

Advertisement
Just because Dugans ain’t here anymore doesn’t mean shït on the man endlessly. Overall the man was a great recruiter and anyone around the program knew he was someone who carried himself well and genuinely cared for his players like they his sons.

He definitely had a preference for seniority and that seemed to be a theme all over the richt staff but he’s worth his salt as a WR coach.

1BA83BD8-BA6F-4334-84CE-9CB681245401.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just because Dugans ain’t here anymore doesn’t mean shït on the man endlessly. Overall the man was a great recruiter and anyone around the program knew he was someone who carried himself well and genuinely cared for his players like they his sons.

He definitely had a preference for seniority and that seemed to be a theme all over the richt staff but he’s worth his salt as a WR coach.

****k that ****. Dugans was BASURA!

Everyone else's fault he's not successful just like JT. There's a reason this dude has been playing football against air on Twitter since he's been gone.

Oh the criticisms of Richt and staff when the all world Sambourghini was disciplined and then eventually let go...

Oh the wailing...

Oh the agony...

Oh the simps...

Advertisement
Disappointing he still can’t take ownership of his part and being accountable for his actions.

maybe dugans lied about always icing over issues and being a “players coach” but **** I remember this kid having chance after chance and burning bridges by our right lying about missing recovery and aggravating the injury playing Bball

sorry but no sympathy it’s in a coaches best interests players succeed here and get drafted. No coach wants to be negatively recruited by other coaches saying “**** why go there... Dugans has signed all these kids and didn’t do jack **** with them” what’s funny is that’s what will be recruited against him is his crap track record here developing kids and personal testimony’s of how he handles the WR room

Advertisement
Back