Sam Bruce Details Recruitment

I'm sure he would have felt more in sink with the ever truthful urban meyer and family man Zach smith. He was probably ******* up wherever he went as he admits, but he makes a good point about the lies recruits fall for, so I wont throw the baby out with the bathwater here.

Advertisement
Sounds like recruiting at every school. Its a dirty game and fans of whatever school think their coaches dont do it. That coach will bounce for a new job in a dam second while holding it against players to transfer..

Too much money on the line

I’m curious about the Ohio state part. He said he was silently committed to them. I remember a flurry of Ohio state crystal balls came in. Then he picked Miami.. did Ohio state drop him? Anyone know?

Sounds like recruiting at every school. Its a dirty game and fans of whatever school think their coaches dont do it. That coach will bounce for a new job in a dam second while holding it against players to transfer..

Too much money on the line
Coaches are a bunch of salesman. Smooth talkers

Advertisement
While he's not a 'Cane in education and athletics...he's a 'Cane at heart.

Beating FSU in the only way he can right now.

200.gif

I'm sure he would have felt more in sink with the ever truthful urban meyer and family man Zach smith. He was probably ******* up wherever he went as he admits, but he makes a good point about the lies recruits fall for, so I wont throw the baby out with the bathwater here.

The "bath water" was diarrhea driving a ******* donk.

Can’t UM kids ever take the blame year after year for being dog****? It’s not like we ask them to go thru murderers row playing in the god awful Coastal

Advertisement
Wow he stupid. Nobody cares you messed up period. So you blaming it on him get over it bro. Where the freak he at now anyway?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good recruiter my asss.. ****k that ************.
I don’t like Dugans but he landed guys.. he landed Bruce, Mullins and Richards in the ‘16 class. I believe those three guys were the too WR’s in their respected counties. The problem is, none of them panned out

I wonder it DJ is still smashing his daughter out. Hopefully.
They're married and have a kid... She's a great girl too and it ain't no reason to bash her. Even when Dugan's left she stayed here. Also blaming Dugan's for any of this stuff BEYOND NOT HAVING A BACKBONE & standing up for his beliefs IS NONSENSE... Sam from the second he got here was just a ****up. Not only was football irrelevant to him but his off the field issues were insane. Says alot when a kids own mother says this on no one but Sam.

Advertisement
Back