Sam Bruce Details Recruitment

I will say this: the suspension for what he did in HS was straight BS. That never did sit right w me.

Problem w Bruce was he probably would've just got suspended for something else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They're married and have a kid... She's a great girl too and it ain't no reason to bash her. Even when Dugan's left she stayed here. Also blaming Dugan's for any of this stuff BEYOND NOT HAVING A BACKBONE & standing up for his beliefs IS NONSENSE... Sam from the second he got here was just a ****up. Not only was football irrelevant to him but his off the field issues were insane. Says alot when a kids own mother says this on no one but Sam.
What were is off the field issues? I know dude was constantly in trouble but idk what he did exactly.

Wake up to a new Sam Bruce thread. It’s 6/27/2020. Lmfao

Where would he rank all-time in overrated recruits? Top 5?

Advertisement
Just another reason why silent commits are the most pathetic Millennial thing in the world. Bruce silently commits to osu, then tries to avoid the miami coaches who he is actually “committed” to, then gets ****ed that they are trying to track him down and get in contact with him to get an answer. He was Being just as dishonest and shady

Advertisement

The most mportant slide was the last one 😂😂, and dont break your leg playing a meaningless pick up basketball game with youre friends, i think if he would of went to ohio state it would of been a beterr situation, some kids need to go out of town to get away from bad influences and he was one of them kids

The most mportant slide was the last one 😂😂, and dont break your leg playing a meaningless pick up basketball game with youre friends, i think if he would of went to ohio state it would of been a beterr situation, some kids need to go out of town to get away from bad influences and he was one of them kids

Some kids are the bad situation you can move to cali and still be a dumbass

giphy (1).gif

Advertisement
Just another reason why silent commits are the most pathetic Millennial thing in the world. Bruce silently commits to osu, then tries to avoid the miami coaches who he is actually “committed” to, then gets ****ed that they are trying to track him down and get in contact with him to get an answer. He was Being just as dishonest and shady
He's not a millennial.

Wake up to a new Sam Bruce thread. It’s 6/27/2020. Lmfao

Where would he rank all-time in overrated recruits? Top 5?
Part of it is a generation growing up on 7 on 7 ball and instagram AAU Basketball highlights. Never seen a kid hyped more for stuff that'd never translate to an actual football game.

Guess Sam still bitter he got dismissed from team. He still taking his talents to JUCO?

People got mad at Dugans when he wouldn't let them borrow the Donk.

Will you stop throwing me off with your correct spelling? It's getting a little annoying.

Advertisement
Back