Sam Brooks decommited

Advertisement
UGA never stopped recruiting him, you all just talk looking from the outside in, I coached the kid and I still am very close to the family. If he decides to go to UM you all will be the same ones kissing his *** for an autograph.
@JROD305 Since you are closer to the kid and his family, please provide your thoughts as to why he de-committed. This is clearly a local kid that we as fans want at the U badly, a legacy player, a local kid from one of the top HS in Miami, a kid we stood by regardless of the seriousness of the injury, I would say a kid that has been loved by the U fans up to this point. I honestly want to understand his perceptive. Your input is appreciated

UGA never stopped recruiting him, you all just talk looking from the outside in, I coached the kid and I still am very close to the family. If he decides to go to UM you all will be the same ones kissing his *** for an autograph.
I don't hate the kid at all I just feel loyalty at some point has to mean something. Now you know him better then all of us so what do you believe he's thinking?

Advertisement
Sorry guys but I am ****ed also but anyone who thinks we should shun him and not let him visit and pull the scholarship and all that are not thinking clearly. We’re talking Miami northwestern. Big time kids come outta that place and we cannot afford to make it the new Dwyer or Deerfield or whatever. This ain’t la salle

Staff might pull the plug on that. They are not happy.

I know this is a feeder school but **** it I have never seen a bigger act of disloyalty in my life time. Kid was recruited by Nobody but us ... we did everything right ! Stood by him and gave him the opportunity of a lifetime when things looked bleak in his life. We change coordinators and you pull this off? Give him an ultimatum: either sign early or bye.

Advertisement
Sorry guys but I am ****ed also but anyone who thinks we should shun him and not let him visit and pull the scholarship and all that are not thinking clearly. We’re talking Miami northwestern. Big time kids come outta that place and we cannot afford to make it the new Dwyer or Deerfield or whatever. This ain’t la salle

Yep. You're right. Things just need to calm down because it's still fresh.

South Florida kids are some of the most unloyal bunch I’ve ever seen.
If we were elite right now they wouldnt be unloyal, and if we were willing to play the game they wouldnt be unloyal......................this is there future u have to put yourself in the best spot to take care of your family and increase your chances to become a millionaire

I'm too old to give a **** about an autograph and good you coached him. Put that ish on your resume

Advertisement
This a situation where he and his parents have to meet with the staff and talk at length. Many blame the staff but in all my years I've never seen a year with so much disloyalty and blatant disrespect from commits to this or any staff so yes this has them angry but you better believe its a culmination of many kids who they wouldn't let on campus even if they were dropped and begged dor forgiveness. I think Brooks made a rash and emotional decision not thinking that it would get such a reaction but if both sides have been ride or die for so long try and make it work but this will be very touchy

If UGA never stopped recruiting him he would be there right now and I mean that with all your respect sir. I fully do not expect UGA to even contact him. I could be wrong but can you honestly say they will?
Maybe you should give him some advice .......like before you de commit go down and talk to them see what they have to say ......remember when you were at your worst time they stayed w/ you.........This kid totally handled the situation WRONG.....

Advertisement
Guys chill out. Diaz was the reason we stuck with him and believed in him. He probably just wants to wait and see. If we keep our staff and get a new dc im sure he will stay
Diaz was also the LB coach and he would be an OLB. Im sure Diaz was a father figure to him

What

In

Thee

Blue

FOCK

Is

Going

On!!!!!

I leave this joint for 3 hrs and come back to another decommit, this time on defense? From a lil ninja we showed mucho love to when he was ACL’d out??!

I’ve been through the Pell Grant Scandal. I’ve been through Clappy forgetting what to clap for. I’ve been through Shannon’s head set too big for his small *** head. I’ve been through Shapiro. I’ve been through dumb & dumbest (Golden & D’Onlfrio). I’ve seen that and lived that chit and I can’t recall anything on the recruiting front like this chit!

We are operating this cycle like we are on full blown death penalty watch! What in thee fck, blood?

Last edited:
1544679053285.gif

I’ve seen his tape, I feel it’s just meh. Mike Smith was a much much better player in high school and look how he turned out.

Stfu! No u didn’t. U all say this dumb *** chit when a kid decommits. Same bull chit:

Oh, well he wasn’t that impressive anyway
Oh, fck him, we can do better
Oh, I’m glad he’s gone. He’s soft anyway
Oh, next man up.

All that chit is str8 up bull chit. When they’re committed:
Oh, he’s the next great
Oh, he’s a beast, I can’t wait til he’s in the O&G

We just lost a kid where most had him pegged to be a high 4 star kid before the devastating injury.

He’s a grade - a clown for leaving, but I’m tired of the thumb sucking excuses to try to make ppl feel good when we get rocked by a decommitment that don’t feel good.

Edit: my fault bro; didn’t mean to snap off like that. Angry this evening and u caught some of that smoke. My bad.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back