Sam Brooks decommited

This is one of my former players, and if you don't have nothing nice to say then do say it all. I support all of my players to the fullest.

Advertisement
Not saying Brown plays the same exact role Brooks would have played but didn't we turn Brown away because he didn't commit quick enough and we filled up? Sam needs to tighten up real quick on this one. Hopefully cooler heads prevail here because it's not a good look for him.

Ivins is reporting that the staff is ****ed that he did this and might not even let him OV. I stand 100% by that. Don’t act expendable when you just turned your back and spat on the face of the only team that wanted you after your injury.

Advertisement
My god your a loser , Its Richts desicion who to keep based on circumstance. How do u kbow it was Diaz, your just another **** masquerading as a fan.

That is funny coming from the Gator troll who is praying we keep Richt around long enough for Mullet to lockdown Florida.

Diaz is the LB coach. Diaz is the DC. Do you think Richt said "hey you know what Diaz that one guy you offered that got injured. i think we should keep his scholorship open because he is a real good LB" Richt doesn't know the difference between a good LB prospect and a Safety.

Or do you think Manny said " Hey Richt, I really like that kid that just got injured. I think we should keep his scholorship open because he is a great player and will be good again once his injuries heal up"

SLFA diva??

He was committed, through all the bs, up until his position coach/DC took another job. CMR wont be here when he graduates. Why not look around and make sure this is for you??
And UM was committed through the worst moments of his life when most schools gave up on him. I want him back and hope this works out but to decommit is an insult when you can keep the tag and wait/look around but instead this makes the program look bad

That is funny coming from the Gator troll who is praying we keep Richt around long enough for Mullet to lockdown Florida.

Diaz is the LB coach. Diaz is the DC. Do you think Richt said "hey you know what Diaz that one guy you offered that got injured. i think we should keep his scholorship open because he is a real good LB" Richt doesn't know the difference between a good LB prospect and a Safety.

Or do you think Manny said " Hey Richt, I really like that kid that just got injured. I think we should keep his scholorship open because he is a great player and will be good again once his injuries heal up"
Ivins just said multiple members of the staff stood by he decision. It was a decision the staff agreed on together. Not just Diaz. He emphasized that.

Then stop following the team instead of acting like a *****
Stop telling everyone how to react.. Goofy muthafukka!

I really don't care... who comes and who doesn't goofy! I bet you'll be posting over.. Lol fool

Advertisement
And like I said Ivins is reporting that Diaz wasn’t the only one who stood by Brooks but that multiple memebers of the staff including richt did. This is not a good look for him but he’s young and hopefully he learns a little about loyalty.
Any other news on any other recruits?

Ivins is reporting that the staff is ****ed that he did this and might not even let him OV. I stand 100% by that. Don’t act expendable when you just turned your back and spat on the face of the only team that wanted you after your injury.
Its the same thing as the kids who left to rip the program in interviews/social media. If you want out don't spit in the coaches faces this is a privelage millions of kids dream of

Put this muthafukka on ignore.... bored out his **** mind.

Advertisement
UGA never stopped recruiting him, you all just talk looking from the outside in, I coached the kid and I still am very close to the family. If he decides to go to UM you all will be the same ones kissing his *** for an autograph.
If UGA never stopped recruiting him he would be there right now and I mean that with all your respect sir. I fully do not expect UGA to even contact him. I could be wrong but can you honestly say they will?

Ivins just said multiple members of the staff stood by he decision. It was a decision the staff agreed on together. Not just Diaz. He emphasized that.

I get that, but if I am a LB and the WR coach stood by me, but my position coach and DC left. I wouldn't really care. Plus Diaz was surrounded by yes men. Do you think Banda was going to stand up and say "hey I don't think its a good idea to honor our scholorship with this kid. Lets wait and see how the injury heals up".

UGA never stopped recruiting him, you all just talk looking from the outside in, I coached the kid and I still am very close to the family. If he decides to go to UM you all will be the same ones kissing his *** for an autograph.
I like Brooks but uga didn't want him

just stop brah...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back