Sam Brooks decommited

Advertisement
I don't blame him.

Wish I could de-commit. I'm just in too deep at this point.

Might send my degree back though. Ask for a ******* refund.

Advertisement
Difference between the HC getting canned and the DC leaving. HC is slightly more important than the DC...

Except not only was that Brooks DC, it was also his position coach, when the head coach is an offensive minded coach. In addition, Diaz was actually good while Golden was *** cheeks. We KNEW we were getting a better replacement for AR as a position coach at the least.

then maybe miami should've stopped recruiting him like every other school when he got hurt

Probably, but let’s not kid ourselves, Miami would have dropped this kid if he couldn’t play Miami caliber ball after rehab. Miami didn’t guarantee him a 4 year scholarship when he was hurt, so what exactly does he owe Miami?

Advertisement
Can’t do that when you go 7-5
But I think you can do better than a three star kid with a nasty knee injury who’s tape isn’t that good. Waynmon Steed comes to mind, that kids tape is really impressive and that happened with a torn ACL, that tells me he’s a beast. I Don’t see that with Brooks

Advertisement
idk man, Brooks is a baller....

sideline to sideline demon

idk wtf is going on RN, SMFH

Advertisement
I can’t even believe this right now. Not a single program wanted this kid after his injury except us and Louisville. Just wow.

Dade and Broward have the most players in the NFL.

These kids are stars for programs across the country.

But we’ve decided it’s their fault we suck. Not out last 4 head coaching hires that have gone terribly wrong. No they’re all divas and pussies even though everyone else can figure out how to land and develop them, including the NFL.

The only redeeming part of our program just left. Of course defensive guys will question their commitments.

The irony in all of this is that Brooks decommitted because Manny's rewarded with a HC gig for exceeding at his job as defensive coordinator for 3 years.

Why these kids gotta be loyal if the coaches don’t? You think Diaz was out on the trail telling kids he was interviewing for other jobs and prob jumping ship in about a weeks time? Fact is coaches can leave a school at the drop of a hat. Kids can’t. They’re stuck. They can and should do what they think is best for them. If that’s not attending UM, so be it. Stop acting like a bunch of spurned females.

Actually they can transfer whenever & wherever they want

Advertisement
Back