Sam Brooks decommited

SLFA diva??

He was committed, through all the bs, up until his position coach/DC took another job. CMR wont be here when he graduates. Why not look around and make sure this is for you??[/QUOTE]

If he goes to FSU, Taggart won't be around either. Outside of Bama or Clemson, you have zero guarantees that your HC or DC will be there from the time that you get on campus until you graduate.

Advertisement
His scholly should be pulled. We kept him and his bad production through a knee injury...

If we have a viable backup plan, I'm all for it. Northwestern's staff would ***** and complain most likely. But hey, at some point a line has to be drawn in the sand. But to Richt, this happens everywhere across the country.

SLFA diva??

He was committed, through all the bs, up until his position coach/DC took another job. CMR wont be here when he graduates. Why not look around and make sure this is for you??
And we kept him through his terrible knee injury and bad production when we could’ve filled his spot and dismissed like every other school probably would’ve done.

Advertisement
Probably, but let’s not kid ourselves, Miami would have dropped this kid if he couldn’t play Miami caliber ball after rehab. Miami didn’t guarantee him a 4 year scholarship when he was hurt, so what exactly does he owe Miami?

Not only that. Its not like Richt was personally evaluating the kid and saying lets stay with him even with the injury. That was Diaz's decision. Diaz was the one that stuck by him the entire time. He is "indebted" to Diaz. Not Richt. He is probably relieved that DIaz left because now he doesn't need to stick around this schithole.

Advertisement
I don’t ever wanna hear no one telling me that coaches are ruthless to these kids. Or that it’s ruthless to pull their offers or to drop them. Kid blows out his knee and no one wants him I mean no one wanted the dude. Miami was a hot *** team with another local linebacker who was ranked higher basically begging for a spot but they were loyal to him. Took his recruitment and stayed loyal to it. Guaranteed him a spot when they didn’t have to. It’s not like the kid had a great senior season but he was never back to his old form and Miami without knowing if he ever will be there still took him in and saved his spot. The defensive coordinator leaves and he’s gone only hours after. Just like that without even a second thought about it. I know that’s his lead recruiter but richt coulda said no because of the injury like dozens of other coaches did but he didn’t. I was rooting for this kid bad but I hate disloyalty. It’s a business but Miami didn’t treat it as a business when it came to him. I’m mind blown Rn.

It cracks me up people blaming the kid, this program is an absolute joke/dumpster fire right now. It’s about to get worse when Solomon decommits this weekend, Richt better pray Huff stays. We’re gonna be putting a dam JV squad out there next year.
Can you just go away. Another whining *****

So literally through blood, sweat, tears, torn Achilles and surgery UM was ride or die for him and the second a coach leaves he decommits? Lawd

Advertisement
Not only that. Its not like Richt was personally evaluating the kid and saying lets stay with him even with the injury. That was Diaz's decision. Diaz was the one that stuck by him the entire time. He is "indebted" to Diaz. Not Richt. He is probably relieved that DIaz left because now he doesn't need to stick around this schithole.
Top 5 defensive team whos about to have 2 linebackers start from age 18 to be NFL draft pick "****hole" but ok

Advertisement
My god your a loser , Its Richts desicion who to keep based on circumstance. How do u kbow it was Diaz, your just another **** masquerading as a fan.

It cracks me up people blaming the kid, this program is an absolute joke/dumpster fire right now. It’s about to get worse when Solomon decommits this weekend, Richt better pray Huff stays. We’re gonna be putting a dam JV squad out there next year.
Lol you girls are so dramatic! Lol UVA punked us all day. I don't care who comes get these coaches the **** away from this program. Another year with them is like 3 years in dog years.

Advertisement
Back