Salute to Scott Patchan (Top 5 in sacks nationally)

Advertisement
He's in a conference that he's able to put up those numbers lol. Cut it out.....don't u guys know that players in the ACC if u insert them in a **** conference they will so pretty well most of the time? C'mon man like that's common sense
Agreed. Good for Patchan finishing his college career strong but we just had a G5 DE last year in Roche put up half the numbersrs he put up at Temple. This defense would still be trash with Patchan this year.

Agreed. Good for Patchan finishing his college career strong but we just had a G5 DE last year in Roche put up half the numbersrs he put up at Temple. This defense would still be trash with Patchan this year.
They didn't recruit well early in the tenure and these are the results three years later. I just waited for it cause u could see we would pay for it down the road.

That’s because he had Phillips there too. Probably would have had closer to 10 if not paired with another beast. Talent gap in conferences isn’t as big as it used to be.

Advertisement
That’s because he had Phillips there too. Probably would have had closer to 10 if not paired with another beast. Talent gap in conferences isn’t as big as it used to be.
They played on opposite sides and it's not like Phillips had 15 sacks like GR. He had 8. There was plenty of opportunities for Roche but you saw him struggle at times moving up to big boy football.

They didn't recruit well early in the tenure and these are the results three years later. I just waited for it cause u could see we would pay for it down the road.
Honestly we were lucky Greg wasnt the typical SoFla kids who went to camps and on those SEC bus trips. All of our other ends were Golden recruits or transfers. Greg is the only one Manny has recruited to stand out and he was a 3 star who was lightly recruited.

Wasn’t this dude recruited by Fatso Al??? Lol That young man made the most of his opportunities so far. I hope he sticks in the league.

Advertisement
How is this guy still playing college football?!
He early enrolled at Miami in January of 2015. So in about a month he'll theoretically start his 8th year of college. Hilarious but I'm jealous too.

Advertisement
Good for him but he was tortoise slow when he left UM. And 39.

Patch would have been our best DE this season. He only transfered out pre-COVID after realizing he’d sit behind Phillips and Rousseau and probably Roche. Remember Rousseau was planning on playing until COVID hit.

Don’t undersell Patchan. Kid is solid if not great and he has a heck of a first step or two. I still remember that FSU game.

Advertisement
Props to Patch for finishing 4th Nationally with 18.5 TFLs and 12th overall with 10.5 sacks. Would’ve easily been our best DL this year. Another kid that many POS on this board loved to hate on because Manny started him over Groot. Best of luck to the young man!
Very undervalued on here but that’s par for the chorus on cis. He shouldn’t have started over the freak of nature but would have been much better starting then McCloud this year

The kid did his thing this year. Let's see what he does in college football next year

Advertisement
Back