Salute to Scott Patchan (Top 5 in sacks nationally)

motorcitycane

Senior
AC60E354-DD6B-4351-A08F-818D98CCFF81.jpeg
I wish all canes and former canes well.

Kid has found some success at CSU. Patchan is top 5 in the nation in sacks this season so far with 7.

Go get paid young man.

Update: since the final games last night he’s now number 8 not number 4.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Props to Patch for finishing 4th Nationally with 18.5 TFLs and 12th overall with 10.5 sacks. Would’ve easily been our best DL this year. Another kid that many POS on this board loved to hate on because Manny started him over Groot. Best of luck to the young man!

Advertisement
Props to Patch for finishing 4th Nationally with 18.5 TFLs and 12th overall with 10.5 sacks. Would’ve easily been our best DL this year. Another kid that many POS on this board loved to hate on because Manny started him over Groot. Best of luck to the young man!
He's in a conference that he's able to put up those numbers lol. Cut it out.....don't u guys know that players in the ACC if u insert them in a **** conference they will so pretty well most of the time? C'mon man like that's common sense

He's in a conference that he's able to put up those numbers lol. Cut it out.....don't u guys know that players in the ACC if u insert them in a **** conference they will so pretty well most of the time? C'mon man like that's common sense
I’m not saying he would’ve matched his production at CSU but he would’ve been better than anyone we had on the edge and would’ve posted the best number overall. He had 3 sacks and 6 TFLs in ‘19 and that was only in his 7th year.

Advertisement
I’m not saying he would’ve matched his production at CSU but he would’ve been better than anyone we had on the edge and would’ve posted the best number overall. He had 3 sacks and 6 TFLs in ‘19 and that was only in his 7th year.
I say this year he would have 2-4 sacks in Miami. Our pass rushers we're slow cause we haven't recruited well in that spot. Especially when u have a bad evaluator like Manny. He can't find anyone and Patchan is a jag like let's be honest

I say this year he would have 2-4 sacks in Miami. Our pass rushers we're slow cause we haven't recruited well in that spot. Especially when u have a bad evaluator like Manny. He can't find anyone and Patchan is a jag like let's be honest
I disagree that Patch is a JAG. He’s not an AA but I could see him making 3rd team All ACC or HM. He’ll play in the NFL for a few years. Deondre is a JAG.

I disagree that Patch is a JAG. He’s not an AA but I could see him making 3rd team All ACC or HM. He’ll play in the NFL for a few years. Deondre is a JAG.
DeAndre and McCloud are jags too....that's what happens when u recruit the way they have. Even if they get top athletes in spots they don't take care of other spots. This cycle we fuqed

Advertisement
Back