Salute the Hoot!

RepTheGables

Energy Vampire
You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up!

Death is way overrated in our society! You die and your gone and then there is nothing, nothing at all, not even ****. I'm not seeing the allure of the bodybag.

Check this out
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

So there are 2 choices 1. You perish and are gone forever or 2. Eternal life

Choose life

dff036ce8fe918147262dd7473c420d2.jpg

Advertisement

i dunno who dis pointed at but i wud be just like u if i was 1000 deep

Advertisement
i just hate when ni99az type like that and sound like scholars be yaself bruh............i dunno wtf dis is doe what is dis who he gettin at?

Advertisement
Back