Salute the Hoot!

Advertisement
I'm guessing the OP has never been out of Dade county or Florida. Doesn't matter his footprint is small.

Advertisement
You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up!
I know pocket of hialeah,kendall are rough but no overtown,Liberty City or opa locka /carol city :puzzled:

Come to the Blue Lot and find out.. Open invitation bro. Come, have respect and have a good time. Come looking for trouble and talking ****--leave in an ambulance. Your choice bro.

i just hate when ni99az type like that and sound like scholars be yaself bruh............i dunno wtf dis is doe what is dis who he gettin at?

Don't act like its natural to type "ni99az" and "yaself". At some point somebody taught you how to spell, and when they did they didn't teach you to add a z to pluralize. So maybe you talk like that, and good for you, but typing like that is some artificial ****. It may come naturally to you now, but at some point you taught yourself that foolishness. So you could sound hood. On the Internet. Bravo.

Come to the Blue Lot and find out.. Open invitation bro. Come, have respect and have a good time. Come looking for trouble and talking ****--leave in an ambulance. Your choice bro.

Lol and who getting caged da dumb mugs who post this....lol. U go get fked up right they looking fo these posts. Then u member they face and catch them dolie

Advertisement

Lol and who getting caged da dumb mugs who post this....lol. U go get fked up right they looking fo these posts. Then u member they face and catch them dolie

It is an open invitation, no RSVP required.

It is an open invitation, no RSVP required.

Rsvp? I dunno tf that means but good luck to those blue lot crips

Advertisement
You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up!
I know pocket of hialeah,kendall are rough but no overtown,Liberty City or opa locka /carol city :puzzled:

What is rough about kendall or west kendall?! It's hard growing up around great schools, big houses with two car garages, and at least 5 dog parks that i can name off the top of my head! So please tell me what's so tough about growing up in west kendall?

What is rough about kendall or west kendall?! It's hard growing up around great schools, big houses with two car garages, and at least 5 dog parks that i can name off the top of my head! So please tell me what's so tough about growing up in west kendall?

These questions should prob be directed towards @jaunfromlittlehavanah

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back