Said it earlier and Walton > Barkley

I don’t think you guys understand the combine Barkley is going to have. He’s going to run a 4.3, do 30 reps, & have a 45 inch vertical. I mean that’s not human.

Advertisement
He’s a good back but he’s not a “once in a generation player” they tried to hype him up as in the season period..

I don’t think you guys understand the combine Barkley is going to have. He’s going to run a 4.3, do 30 reps, & have a 45 inch vertical. I mean that’s not human.

I could be wrong - but I think Barkley's workout numbers have been a little over exaggerated.

I'm predicting he'll be more in the high 4.4/low 4.5 range on his 40, and a 40 inch vertical.

Still a great athlete, but not quite as much as he's been made out to be. Nick Chubb is the guy I'm predicting puts up the most impressive combine numbers.

I could be wrong - but I think Barkley's workout numbers have been a little over exaggerated.

I'm predicting he'll be more in the high 4.4/low 4.5 range on his 40, and a 40 inch vertical.

Still a great athlete, but not quite as much as he's been made out to be. Nick Chubb is the guy I'm predicting puts up the most impressive combine numbers.
Ronald jones. High 4.3 guy at 5’11 205 or so

Advertisement
He’s a good back but he’s not a “once in a generation player” they tried to hype him up as in the season period..
You are a fool dude.

Barkley is 100% the clear cut best RB to come out this year. Every 1st round RB since 2008: LF, CMC, Elliot, Gurley, Sankey, Bernard, TRichardson, Ingram, Harvey Unga, CJ Spiller, Knowshon Moreno, McFadden. Literally he's the best RB to come out since Adrian Peterson in 2007.

Like some of yall are tripping, he literally is the best RB to come out in the last decade, and thats not an exaggeration.

You are a fool dude.

Barkley is 100% the clear cut best RB to come out this year. Every 1st round RB since 2008: LF, CMC, Elliot, Gurley, Sankey, Bernard, TRichardson, Ingram, Harvey Unga, CJ Spiller, Knowshon Moreno, McFadden. Literally he's the best RB to come out since Adrian Peterson in 2007.

Like some of yall are tripping, he literally is the best RB to come out in the last decade, and thats not an exaggeration.
He’s not better than Zeke, gurley, cook or fournette... lay off that sh*t

Advertisement
bruh you have literally no clue what you're talking about.
Zeke is a lite version of Barkley. Barkley is definitely the better prospect. He bigger stronger better.
He is definitely better than Fournette coming out. Hes got an antire skill set LF wishes he had which is the ability to make an impact in the passing game.
Gurley is awesome, but he wasn't the talent barkley is.
cook is a joke. he was a ******* 2nd round pick for christs sakes, yet you think hes a better prospect than Barkely.

Zeke is a lite version of Barkley. Barkley is definitely the better prospect. He bigger stronger better.
He is definitely better than Fournette coming out. Hes got an antire skill set LF wishes he had which is the ability to make an impact in the passing game.
cook is a joke. he was a ******* 2nd round pick for christs sakes, yet you think hes a better prospect than Barkely.
What school shut down cook? I can Name several Like Indiana of all people who shut barkely down. Again stay off that sh*t just because someone have a different opinion than you don’t mean you got to talk sh*t all the time. It’s an opinion at the end of the day, i backed my facts up in this months ago and not trying to rehash this argument so deuces

Take away Fournette's 2 long runs of 90 & 75 yards and he averaged 3.3YPC last season. Dude is a JAG (no pun intended). Otherwise I agree.

What school shut down cook? I can Name several Like Indiana of all people who shut barkely down. Again stay off that sh*t just because someone have a different opinion than you don’t mean you got to talk sh*t all the time. It’s an opinion at the end of the day, i backed my facts up in this months ago and not trying to rehash this argument so deuces
Brock theres a reason Cook wasn't a 1st round pick. Theres a reason Barkley WILL be a top 5 pick.
No, its not that you have a different opinion, its that your opinion is **** on this topic.
Barkley is ******* bigger than LF, faster than Zeke, has close to the receiving ability as CMC. like this isn't even close dude.

will cook potentially be a better nfl rb? who knows that has as much to do situation as talent. But Barkley is definitely the best RB prospect to come out of the draft in a decade.

Advertisement
Brock theres a reason Cook wasn't a 1st round pick. Theres a reason Barkley WILL be a top 5 pick.
No, its not that you have a different opinion, its that your opinion is **** on this topic.
Barkley is ******* bigger than LF, faster than Zeke, has close to the receiving ability as CMC. like this isn't even close dude.

will cook potentially be a better nfl rb? who knows that has as much to do situation as talent. But Barkley is definitely the best RB prospect to come out of the draft in a decade.
cook wasn’t a first round pick because of off the field concerns. Barkley is NOT better than cook period as a player

cook wasn’t a first round pick because of off the field concerns. Barkley is NOT better than cook period as a player
Cook is 20lbs lighter. not as fast. wasn't a good inside runner compared to Barkley. has stiffer hips. NOt even close to as good as Barkley in the receiving game. had big fumble issues. and had major questions on his 3rd down blocking ability. And Barkley is likely more elusive!

if you think cook had no issues you're tripping. Barkley much better prospect. its not even close. Secondly his off the field concerns are apart of what makes you a top prospect or a lower level one. You can't just ignore them.

Advertisement
FYI Zeke weighs the same as Barkley. Not a fan of Elliott but he’s proven it in the league

Cook is 20lbs lighter. not as fast. wasn't a good inside runner compared to Barkley. has stiffer hips. NOt even close to as good as Barkley in the receiving game. had big fumble issues. and had major questions on his 3rd down blocking ability. And Barkley is likely more elusive!

if you think cook had no issues you're tripping. Barkley much better prospect. its not even close. Secondly his off the field concerns are apart of what makes you a top prospect or a lower level one. You can't just ignore them.
How big is Barkley's ****?

Advertisement
Back