Safety Zaquan Patterson commits to Miami

View as article
The highest rated prospect in our 24 class is visiting Michigan for the Oh ST game.

And you guys hope Michigan wins? Very interesting dichotomy...
A win for them isn’t guaranteeing some flip…

Free trip for the young man… hope hes ready for that weather

Advertisement
Michigan is a fun place to party, especially on gameday / Ohio St week.

I mean could it not be a free trip? Maybe, but with everything surrounding Harbaugh and the program right now, I doubt they’re a serious threat.
It just ******* snowed some flurries last night in Ohio on Halloween, ain’t worried about any south Florida kid coming up north this time of year lol

The highest rated prospect in our 24 class is visiting Michigan for the Oh ST game.

sorry just because you over it with osu doesn't mean the fanbase is this is one of the ones we gotta disagree on plus just win and recruit better at CB please

1698837578653.gif

Advertisement

If wanting ohio st. to lose mean a win for Michigan.... Than YES. EVERYDAY of the week. Fvck both teams but always fvck the buckeyes more.

And if dude flips after this one win.....then he always was going to flip 🙃.

And I would love for Zay to stay in this class ..... But so far, in my opinion, this class has been so lukewarm that losing a **** safety should be kinda at the bottom of our concerns.

Advertisement
Michigan is a fun place to party, especially on gameday / Ohio St week.

I mean could it not be a free trip? Maybe, but with everything surrounding Harbaugh and the program right now, I doubt they’re a serious threat.

Miami doesn’t have a home game that Saturday so yeah, might as well go see the biggest game that week for free

And I would love for Zay to stay in this class ..... But so far, in my opinion, this class has been so lukewarm that losing a **** safety should be kinda at the bottom of our concerns.

What? Losing an elite defensive player at a position you may lose 1 or both starters to the nfl and you aren’t worried about keeping the recruit. Patterson is a massive recruit to hold onto.

What? Losing an elite defensive player at a position you may lose 1 or both starters to the nfl and you aren’t worried about keeping the recruit. Patterson is a massive recruit to hold onto.
well...maybe I worded it wrong or it just sounds worse reading it out.... but I just meant compared to other positions..... yeah, nevermind man. No matter how I type it, it's just not going to sound how I want it to lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back