Safeties

U say its facts, then say "I bet his 40 time is a 4.7", is it facts or are ur betting skills ******. 🤔😗😗
Bolden ran a 4.57 coming out of hs and he isnt faster than bolden. He isnt faster than jamal carter and he ran like a 4.64 at the combine.

Advertisement
Nothing wrong with Op, yes Jaquan was good at Miami. Played great/elite as a junior and had a solid outing as a senior but not as impactful as his junior season. With that being said I do Believe bubba bolden and gurvan Hall have a higher ceiling at the position than Jaquan and that’s not a knock on him, just the reality of the situation. These are supremely talented safeties

Advertisement
Nothing wrong with Op, yes Jaquan was good at Miami. Played great/elite as a junior and had a solid outing as a senior but not as impactful as his junior season. With that being said I do Believe bubba bolden and gurvan Hall have a higher ceiling at the position than Jaquan and that’s not a knock on him, just the reality of the situation. These are supremely talented safeties
JJ had that hammy for just about the whole year. He wasn’t 100%. Quad had that Dawg in him since HS bro. Along with just being a smart *** player. Sure Amari, Hall, and Bubba might be physically more gifted in some ways but do they have those intangibles? We’ll see. All I know is after Reed, and ST, Quan was my favorite Miami safety to watch play (I’m 25). He cleaned up sooo many big plays for us his last 2 years here

Advertisement
JJ had that hammy for just about the whole year. He wasn’t 100%. Quad had that Dawg in him since HS bro. Along with just being a smart *** player. Sure Amari, Hall, and Bubba might be physically more gifted in some ways but do they have those intangibles? We’ll see. All I know is after Reed, and ST, Quan was my favorite Miami safety to watch play (I’m 25). He cleaned up sooo many big plays for us his last 2 years here
Yeah he was a baller no doubt

Look...I absolutely Love JJ....Very Good player...But in No way in **** should he be mentioned in the same sentence as
Reed
Sean
Bennie
Marion..or
Burgess Owens.....And to be perfectly honest...I'd take Kenny Phillips & Ryan McNeill as atleast being as good...The Top 5 safeties are on another Level than JJ...

Last edited:
He can't cover. What the **** yall dudes watching?

Now if we talking receivers, alot of safeties have problems, but tightends this guy is real solid, receivers, he hasnt really been beat in pass coverage since he's been here, qb's dont realky throw his way!

Advertisement
Now if we talking receivers, alot of safeties have problems, but tightends this guy is real solid, receivers, he hasnt really been beat in pass coverage since he's been here, qb's dont realky throw his way!
What games were you watching? I have watched the games and pay close attention to the defense and i don't be seeing carter out there covering nobody like that.

Dont forget about this man:

Advertisement
Well aware..and love him....but not in Reed...Taylor...Marion or Owens class...Those 4 are Mnt.Rushmore...

Where was he ever compared to them? Hypothetically if he were at #5 behind them that's still ridiculous company to be in.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back