Safeties

Advertisement
Carter’s speed is why he’s not better than Hall. I don’t know enough about Bubba to crown him. But don’t be surprised if you see keontra smith all over the field. We should be in good hands with 4 of them. As well as Frierson. He needs to go ahead and come over to safety.

You think Carter is more talented than Johnson?
people act like JJ was perfect. JJ lacked the size, speed, but had the iq to overcome that, he also whiffed on some plays to. Carter has the size and speed, and has of rn we don't know if he has the iq. Multiple coaches and players on the team say Carter is very smart, and if he can translate to the field he will be better than JJ. And don't give me that he tries to go for the juggernaut hit, that can be easily fix as long as he is aware of it, which he is. Carter has the potential to be better, but as of right now we don't know.

Advertisement
You think Carter is more talented than Johnson?
NO. He's more athletically gifted but Johnson has intangibles you can't teach with beast determination. However the combo Johnson and Redwine has nowhere the ceiling of Bubba Bolden and Gurvan Hall. (plus Carter backed up JJ & Red as an underclassmen, he will be a far better player in the rotation these next two years as a Jr. & Sr.
Big talent and boost in performance as soon as they know enough to play full speed.

Not sure about that, but either way, we should have a very talented backfield. Don't like Bubba's highlights...to much time spent on warm-ups and BS.

Gurvan is going to be a star this season! I hope Bubba can learn the playbook quick and I wouldn't be surprised to see Carter used in a similar fashion to how he was used this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
bubba puts some size on he can be a 1st round pick. Hall is going to be a star next year cant wait for these two to start

I think people should stop knocking one or the other. Miami has had Safeties that stack up to anyone in college and the next level. JJ deserves to be in the conversation but that doesn't mean he set a bar no one else can reach. Safety is a situational position so it comes down to who can read and seize the situation day In and day out. I think Bolden, Hall, Carter, Smith are too Talented to not make the greats before them proud but each of them needs to put in time on Opponents film and tendencies

Bubba bolden is a great safety prospect and can do it all, play in coverage and a certified big hitter. He’s an impact player. Everyone knows how high I’m on gurvan Hall. We have a really talented group of safeties right now with bolden, hall, carter and keontra smith. Keontra is the perfect replacement for Jaquan and plays similar to him although smith is a bit more athletic

Advertisement
Back