Safe to say “King is aiiight” and this team doesn’t play with championship energy

Advertisement
We are going to end the season with 1 loss, which is exactly the type of season we needed.

say it louder. WE WONT BEAT CLEMSON THIS YEAR. accept it. this year is all about finishing it up w a strong record to secure this class and close on our remaining targets bc no one gives a **** if you beat UVA by 50 or 5 in december/jan/feb. they just see that W-L. we cant improve the roster and the team by losing and constantly changing coaches. we just have to hope manny succeeds and builds upon it with recruiting. recruits will follow a program that wins and begins to win consistently. it worked for clemson and others.

21-30, 322 yards, 1 TD... with a run game that averaged 2.2 yards per carry.

The kid is awful.
Lol make it stop
Im not sure what you’re trying to do by talking bad about king. He gets hurt and they have to put perry or van dyke in and you will be begging him to come back
He's not ever gonna win a big game, we could money on it. I got cash-app let's place a $200 bet.

Nah but he's a heisman that's what they said........what did u guys expect? Our team is ok and that's enough with this weak *** ACC. And it still may not be enough....when we recruit top 5 classes then we will arrive. Their isn't alot of elite talent to go around yearly to alot of teams but if u sit around that top five u will find them.

Advertisement
I’m not bashing the kid.

I agree with everyone we aren’t winning without him.

And I like our chances of finishing with 1 loss.

That being said.

The honeymoon phase is over.

On paper should be handling these teams
And we simply aren’t doing.

Lol make it stop

He's not ever gonna win a big game, we could money on it. I got cash-app let's place a $200 bet.
Yawn. Our OC is running about 15 plays. Our OL is mediocre on most plays. Brevin is out and Mallory is limping around. And Harley is our best WR. Harley. LMAO. Harley. King legitimately had better WR weapons at Houston in 2018.

I’m not bashing the kid.

I agree with everyone we aren’t winning without him.

And I like our chances of finishing with 1 loss.

That being said.

The honeymoon phase is over.

On paper should be handling these teams
And we simply aren’t doing.

What paper is this? There are abt 3 good college football teams. The rest of the teams are pretty much in the same tier: do yall not watch college football other than miami? Penn state lost to indiana. Unc lost to fsu last week. Who is blowing teams out consistently besides alabama and clemson?

Advertisement
What paper is this? There are abt 3 good college football teams. The rest of the teams are pretty much in the same tier: do yall not watch college football other than miami? Penn state lost to indiana. Unc lost to fsu last week. Who is blowing teams out consistently besides alabama and clemson?

this. 4-50 are the same crap. 1-3 are in a diff tier (OSU, CLEM, and BAMA).

ND just escaped against Lville last week (a team that we beat pretty comfortably on the road). **** happens. this team isnt perfect and theyre not elite and wont be this year. they can have a good season though.

We are going to end the season with 1 loss, which is exactly the type of season we needed.
Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

Not sure I'm ready to give up on King just yet, but there are two things I have seen that I have been unpleasantly surprised by based on the games in Houston I reviewed...

1. His accuracy on the move

2. His deep ball accuracy

Both appear to be far less than advertised. He missed several wide open receivers tonight (most notably Harley for what would have been a game-ending TD) and continues to be 50/50 when on the move. If it happens to be a combination of over 20 yards and while rolling out it is far less than 50/50. He will never be a classic pocket, drop-back QB. I wasn't expecting that. But...truth be told...I was expecting more than this. It is what it is.

Advertisement
Yawn. Our OC is running about 15 plays. Our OL is mediocre on most plays. Brevin is out and Mallory is limping around. And Harley is our best WR. Harley. LMAO. Harley. King legitimately had better WR weapons at Houston in 2018.
Ashy makes a million and has about 10 plays in his play sheet. Then decides to rush 48 times for 122 yards.. I just cried. Thanks for the lames man.

Everyone been wanting spread then cries about not having 30 different plays lol. Yall need to realize even nfl teams runs the same plays over and over just out of different formations

Ashy makes a million and has about 10 plays in his play sheet. Then decides to rush 48 times for 122 yards.. I just cried. Thanks for the lames man.

Don’t confuse yourself. You started off talking about King and that’s what I originally responded to. King played well. Not perfect. Well.

Advertisement
Aside from the accuracy issues, the thing that has really baffled me is his misreads on the read option. As long as he keeps leaving the ball in the RB’s belly when the LB and DE are crashing down inside it’ll never have a chance. I really expected him to consistently read that better.

Advertisement
Back