Safe to say “King is aiiight” and this team doesn’t play with championship energy

Dghustla

Junior
He’s not bad, he’s not great he’s aiight.

Idk if it’s height or what. But he seems obvious/clueless to what the defense is doing presnap.

Obvious situations where down,distance, opponent tendencies and their presnap alignment clearly show they are sending 6 and his eyes are in the wrong place and his pace is too slow.

He’s missing open guys. The rhythm in the passing game still isn’t there.

His explosiveness is tad overrated.

He’s a great leader but he’s really limited.

There is no way he should be leaving to the NFL I don’t see a future for him at the next level even as a slot wr. He would need to transform his entire body.

Overall for the team... we don’t play with championship energy and it’s not just he old guys.

I saw a short pass completed and I watched Sam Brooks stop hustling to the ball when it looked like their WR was going down. I think he got another yard or two.

That’s not championship level energy. I could only imagine how Dabo or Saban Would handle a guy that didnt finish the play.

Sadly it’s doesn’t feel like this team is building for anything other than a letdown and a string of Ls.

There isn’t one thing I can look and say “you know what over 5 Games we’ve gotten better at X“.

Ahh well at least we are 5-1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This team has 3 losses without king. Playcalling better but had better weapons last year. King is a differencemaker point blank period
Lmao.. right.. he is D'Eriq Rosier. A black Doug Flutie and not even as good as Flutie flakes. He's so average and isn't a quarterback.

Advertisement

Idk if it’s height or what. But he seems obvious/clueless to what the defense is doing presnap.

Obvious situations where down,distance, opponent tendencies and their presnap alignment clearly show they are sending 6 and his eyes are in the wrong place and his pace is too slow.

There is no way he should be leaving to the NFL I don’t see a future for him at the next level even as a slot wr. He would need to transform his entire body.

Overall for the team... we don’t play with championship energy and it’s not just he old guys.

I saw a short pass completed and I watched Sam Brooks stop hustling to the ball when it looked like their WR was going down. I think he got another yard or two.

That’s not championship level energy. I could only imagine how Dabo or Saban Would handle a guy that didnt finish the play.

Sadly it’s doesn’t feel like this team is building for anything other than a letdown and a string of Ls.

There isn’t one thing I can look and say “you know what over 5 Games we’ve gotten better at X“.

Best we've had in a long time and doesn't throw to the other team very often. We are not winning without him.

Advertisement

You can go and eat a bag of diks you negative ***!! *** off!!!

Go Canes!!!!

Advertisement
Back