Sad win

Just looked and Fanduel has it at 14.5….still a BIIIIIIG number for this team..
You’d have to be on acid to try to figure out the Canes and the point spread. The only gimme is betting against the canes in a “meaningless” bowl game. We don’t show up in those.

Advertisement
It’s way bigger than lb’s dude. We don’t have pass rushers that can’t win one on ones, which makes us blitz more to have some pass rush. Our DL has zero dudes on it , which means the lb‘s are constantly fighting off blocks or fighting though trash. Then mix in the lb’s are small, which makes the problem bigger. The DL will make a splash play then go quiet for drives.

Until we get dudes in the trenches this is what we are, beasts on the lime makes average lb’s and secondaries look good.
Zero dudes on Dline, been screaming LB is a ******* mess all offseason, and best DB I guess is transfer? WTF has diaz been doing for 6 years?!!

How can this guy not have DL lined up to play in this scheme?! Its beyond embarrassing the recruiting at LB, these guys dont know what a LB looks like

D, it’s disappointing that our best defensive player is a transfer [like last year].
Been saying it for a couple years now, I dont know if its a good thing if all your good players are transfers.. We cant develop anybody because we never blow out teams like app st, we are always in pillow fights.. TVD and Garcia esp will get NO SNAPS this year besides that high shcool we play in conn.

Advertisement
It’s way bigger than lb’s dude. We don’t have pass rushers that can win one on ones, which makes us blitz more to have some pass rush. Our DL has zero dudes on it , which means the lb‘s are constantly fighting off blocks or fighting though trash. Then mix in the lb’s are small, which makes the problem bigger. The DL will make a splash play then go quiet for drives.

Until we get dudes in the trenches this is what we are, beasts on the line makes average lb’s and secondaries look good.
Exactly. I’ve always thought that besides QB the most important spots are Ol and Dl. This game is still won in the trenches. Need to recruit those areas harder. Great rb and wr can’t do squat without a great line

Advertisement
Nxt Saturday I predict a blowout and I’m not talking us doing the blowing out..Michigan st first game they scored 38..second game 42..I’ll go out on a limb and predict the score 38-10 Michigan st..We R Trash..Garbage..Manny is a politician..but We have to hope Cmd and the coaching staff gets it right soon..like Saturday…CMD is learning on the job and we have 2 more years with him..We need to get over it..they will not b firing him no time soon…we win 4 maybe 5 games if they don’t correct things..

Diaz should stop celebrating routine tackles and first downs like those plays saved the world from annihilation. The culture here is great from Jan-Sep but then it becomes the worst in all of sports.

I’ve seen this movie before. The guy can’t coach worth a **** and set himself up for failure by taking this job.

I wish we had a school that knew when to cut the cord with an AD and a coach. Alas I’m certain we are stuck with the two clowns in Blake and manny for at least another year.

Advertisement
Is it time to bring Joe Brady back home to South Florida. I would be in to roll the dice with him for 3/4 years and bring that offense to Miami. I really think he can out scheme the entire country and bring in someone on the defense that worked with him at LSU under the Aranda tree and then we are really cooking with gas.

Last night was a win that felt like a loss. Coaching matters and we get out coached every game.

Are there any LB’s left in the portal? That unit is horrendous, not power 5 level.

At some point the youth movement must begin, older players making the same mistakes for the last 3 years is enough.
I keep saying, if App State doesn’t botch that punt, we lose. App State beat itself on that one, 2 points.

Advertisement
It’s way bigger than lb’s dude. We don’t have pass rushers that can win one on ones, which makes us blitz more to have some pass rush. Our DL has zero dudes on it , which means the lb‘s are constantly fighting off blocks or fighting though trash. Then mix in the lb’s are small, which makes the problem bigger. The DL will make a splash play then go quiet for drives.

Until we get dudes in the trenches this is what we are, beasts on the line makes average lb’s and secondaries look good.

If only we had a 5-star freak DT sitting on the bench.....

Jordan Miller has the lateral movement of Frankenstein......

Tyrique Stevenson is the best player on this team....

The body language of this team is very worrisome. Something is off with this the dynamics and chemistry. I hope we turn it around because **** like that can cause seasons to go sideways quick.
The sideline camera shots were not great. Team has zero juice and there was nothing going on. No coaching no nothing

Advertisement
Back