Saban Taking Shots at UM's Dan Enos for Leaving

I think the underlying issue is Alabama is feeling their hold on CFB slipping away. From some comments from their players about them being better than Clemson to Saban they’re feeling the pressure.
Everything goes in cycles and I honestly believe their run is coming to an end.

I dont know. Its hard to drop off that much when you are still pulling studs every class. I really hope youre right though.

Advertisement
Every time I think he can't possibly be more arrogant and completely devoid of self awareness, he comes out and proves once again there is no limit to how much of an insufferable jerk off he is.
It's called the Trump effect

All that to say, he's consistent. This has been Saban's MO for years and he's the most-winningest coach out there right now—with the most titles. Admitting defeat or failure now would be a verbalized ***** in the armor. Staying the course and doubling-down on the arrogance, blaming assistants for leaving, etc.—it's his formula. Changing it now would be a sign of weakness. He needs to take it even further and be more arrogant after that Clemson loss, with a faux "us against the world" mentality that lights a fire under his players.

Saban is a lot of things, but a dummy he is not. Every move he makes is calculated—as is every quote. He's not out here to be "liked"—he's trying to win titles, so he's sticking to the formula.

He is two epic Georgia meltdowns, his teams were thoroughly outplayed in both games, from having zero titles in the last six seasons.

All this despite having the number one recruiting classes in the country nearly every single year, D1 level coaches at nearly every level of his staff, an unlimitied budget and top of the line facilities.

His assistants are now fleeing like rats from a sinking ship and he's going to get sodomized by Clemson again this year if he can get by Georgia.

Maybe all his "calculations" are starting to catch up with him.

He's 2 faced...he did the same thing to Michigan State, LSU, and the Dolphins. Do onto others but not onto me

Sabag is a great no doubt.But without that system in place that allows him to buy all the best players,coaches,facililities etc. I doubt he has all the success he’s having.
No doubt he would have some but not to the extent he has..jmo...being able to drop bags to ensure you have all the best players is crucial nowadays.Thing is Bama has sent out several spawns who had a chance to learn that system in Dabo and Kirby and where once Sabag had it all to himself he’s not getting all the best players now.
I don’t think Sabag beats Clemson again and I’m not 100% sure they will beat UGA who has had them on the ropes the last couple games and spit the bit.
Yea Sabag is a great coach but a lot of that is born from a system that allowed him the best of the best while everyone else got the rest to pick from.Hes not getting first choice on everyone now.
I want to see what happens if he gets rammed by Dabo again this year or if he looses to Kirby.Will be interesting to see just how good Sabag is when he has to play teams with equal to better talent than his like everyone has had to do during this run he’s had.

Advertisement
How dare those coaches think about their careers. How dare they only make it to the National Championship game. GTFO, you lost to a better team. Just let it go Nick, it's a new year and you will be there again looking for another ship.

I will never understand why Hurts did not replace Tua for a few series early as Tua was stinking up the place, I wonder if Enos wanted to switch and got over ridden? I'd love to ask Enos

How dare those coaches think about their careers. How dare they only make it to the National Championship game. GTFO, you lost to a better team. Just let it go Nick, it's a new year and you will be there again looking for another ship.

I hear you 100%...but the way Enos did it I can see and understand it ****ing someone off.

I’m not defending Saban at all, I’m just being fair and honest that Enos could have handled it better.

I hear you 100%...but the way Enos did it I can see and understand it ****ing someone off.

I’m not defending Saban at all, I’m just being fair and honest that Enos could have handled it better.

That's fair but coaches up and leave places all the time. I've seen HCs do worse than what Enos did. Saban is not one who should be taking either after the way he left the Fins.

Advertisement
Wow saban is still real salty about Dan Enos and others leaving Bama apparently.

“When the season started, I think we were great,” Saban said. “When we won the LSU game, it just seemed like people’s own agendas starting to become more important.”

Finebaum asked Saban to clarify who he was identifying.

Coaching,” he said. “We had a lot of guys who wanted to be head coaches at different places. It takes a special person to say focused on what they have to do now when they have job somewhere else that’s awaiting them and they have a responsibility on staffs.”

Go Canes
Fake news!
Go Canes!!!!!!

Saban needs a colon cleansing. Maybe we can send him a gift certificate for that Robert Kraft hangout.

Sabans demise will be epic. Cracks are starting to show. If they drop a game and then lose in the SEC title and don’t make the playoff, the foundation will start to rattle (although I’d bet my life savings Saban would whine for an 8 team playoff).

Once ******* coaches don’t win big, their style wears thin and the process is accelerated.

Advertisement
Sabans demise will be epic. Cracks are starting to show. If they drop a game and then lose in the SEC title and don’t make the playoff, the foundation will start to rattle (although I’d bet my life savings Saban would whine for an 8 team playoff).

Once ******* coaches don’t win big, their style wears thin and the process is accelerated.

Spot on, I don’t give a HOOT what he thinks or says he’s one of the most selfish people I’ve ever seen.

Probably why he wins, with that being said his selfishness in Enos confirms.

But it will catchup with him for all to see the selfish PRIDE collapse.

PRIDE BEFORE FALL

We got the right one baby, that’s why he’s FOUL 😎😎

GOCANES

I dont know. Its hard to drop off that much when you are still pulling studs every class. I really hope youre right though.

True, but you have to look no farther than FSU to see that it can happen. Now, I'm not saying they were at the level that Bama has/is at, but you get the gist.

Advertisement
Searched the article far and wide....didnt see any reference to Enos at all...NONE

It mentions Locksley throughout though... hmmmm...🤔 so my guess is that he is referring to Locksley

Advertisement
Back