Saban Taking Shots at UM's Dan Enos for Leaving

Advertisement
Clemson didn't beat them , they stomped them so of course it cannot be Lou Sabans fault, just like Lou Holtz after we stomped ND in the ob...blamed his coaches. JJ was a stand-up coach and NEVER blamed his assistants.

Advertisement
Saban is a gigantic POS who would have a hard time convincing anyone to play for him, or coach under him, if it wasnt for bag$. Plain and simple!

Not exactly - Saban's actually a little POS - I've seen bigger midgets.

I've seen bigger fourth graders come to think of it.

Now he IS one huge sphincter - (unless you're talking San Francisco sphincters)

Clemson might not get the chance, Go.

WE WINNING THE ACC!

If they only lose to us, they may get a shot at Saban, but it won’t be as conference champs.

Exactly.

He was probably talking about Bama and Clemson meeting in the Popeye Chicken Bowl.

Being an assistant at Bama is a stepping stone. Everyone knows it. They also know Nick is not handing the reigns down.

It was mentioned during the ACC media days that sabag has had 22 assistants leave during his tenure at baga. The point was that dablo had only 2 in the same time frame. They were discussing the different courses to success of the 2 programs.

It's been said that many programs want assistants that coached under sabag. That's the reason so many leave. Or is it that many assistants want to get the **** out from under his thumb?

Either way, I thought it was one helluva coup by Manny to get Enos.

BTW, f*ck sabag and baga.

had a great conversation with a guy who used to coach for Saban at Alabama. He said:

"I learned a TON about how to be a really good football coach from Nick Saban. I also learned what an insufferable coc*sucker he is"

Advertisement
Saban is like Meryl Streeps character in "Devil Wears Prada". Deal with the **** for a year or so, soak in all the knowledge, get your weight up, get the notoriety of being under him, and get the **** out after a year or 2 to a HC gig or ***. HC gig. Saban should realize that's what coaches are going to do under him and just deal with it.

Referencing Devil Wears Prada in a football forum...wow how manly!

Form the man who stated: “I am not going to be the Alabama football coach!!!!!” While the moving trucks were loading his house.

60EBFE2D-4F52-4AAB-92D0-12549FD3E426.gif

DF2B2118-AEE2-4A91-8C12-831FD02BAC7E.gif

Advertisement
A surprisingly good movie, a a surprisingly good comparison. Well done.
Didn't see the movie. Does Saban cross dress in his private time? Prada's are shoes, aren't they? Does he wear them? I'm pretty liberal about people who have those idiosyncries like confused gender identity and so forth.

So, does Saban cross-dress? Do we have firm proof? Don't worry, I won't spread it around.

Advertisement
Every time I think he can't possibly be more arrogant and completely devoid of self awareness, he comes out and proves once again there is no limit to how much of an insufferable jerk off he is.

They got curb stomped by Clemson. In every way a team can get be.

He's so unwilling to look at himself that he constantly finds little ***** ways to back bite others as a way to shed blame. He may say "It's on me", but inevitably it will circle around to how it was really someone else's fault.

He's already laying the groudwork for what Lawrence and Clemson are going to to him this year, which is drop another 50 on his ***.
**** Clemson and Trevor Lawrence

I think the underlying issue is Alabama is feeling their hold on CFB slipping away. From some comments from their players about them being better than Clemson to Saban they’re feeling the pressure.
Everything goes in cycles and I honestly believe their run is coming to an end.

He's so unwilling to look at himself that he constantly finds little ***** ways to back bite others as a way to shed blame. He may say "It's on me", but inevitably it will circle around to how it was really someone else's fault.

All that to say, he's consistent. This has been Saban's MO for years and he's the most-winningest coach out there right now—with the most titles. Admitting defeat or failure now would be a verbalized ***** in the armor. Staying the course and doubling-down on the arrogance, blaming assistants for leaving, etc.—it's his formula. Changing it now would be a sign of weakness. He needs to take it even further and be more arrogant after that Clemson loss, with a faux "us against the world" mentality that lights a fire under his players.

Saban is a lot of things, but a dummy he is not. Every move he makes is calculated—as is every quote. He's not out here to be "liked"—he's trying to win titles, so he's sticking to the formula.

Advertisement
Back